- Fine Print
- Are the kids climbing the walls out of pure boredom, while you’ve started clawing them out of frustration? Head to some walls you really can grip onto with today’s deal!
- Turn that frustration into pure fun with some creative climbing at Clip ‘N Climb
- A stunning themed climbing arena with auto belays
- No climbing partner required to hold your rope, just clip the automatic belay devices onto your harness and go!
- Enquire about their party rooms which are perfect for birthdays, club and social events
- Give your walls a break and a grip onto a wall designed to be climbed! Nab your vouchers today!
The Fine Print
Expires 17 June 2016
Bookings essential, subject to availability
Valid for Balmoral only
Valid for any age group
Session is: 1 hr 15 min
Open Tues - Fri from 12 - 8pm, and Sat - Sun from 10am - 6pm
School Holidays open 7 days 10am - 6pm
Seasonal hours vary, please check website
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Tues - Fri from 12 - 8pm
Sat - Sun from 10am - 6pm
School Holidays 7 days 10am - 6pm
If you really need convincing...
Do me a favour: check out this inside view of Clip 'N Climb. Go on. I'll wait. Now try tell me that your inner child isn't itching to climb all over that. Fortunately for your inner child (or for your actual children, even), today's treat sees Clip ‘N Climb offering general admission to their Dominion Road indoor climbing centre!
Clip ‘N Climb is a Kiwi-designed arena of themed climbing challenges that do not require a partner to hold your rope. All you need to do is clip yourself onto the automatic belay devices and get climbing! When you’re ready, let go and the machine will lower you to the ground. Bookings are essential, so make sure you give them a call and find a time that’s right for you.
Sessions start each hour, on the hour, and take 1 hour 15 minutes. Harnesses are provided, and one of Clip N Climbs trained leaders will provide an easy-to-follow safety briefing before each session. Closed toe shoes are essential and loose comfortable clothing is recommended.
If you’re a thrill-seeker, bring some extra money so you can try the Vertical Drop Slide, or Leap of Faith - a leap from a 6 metre high platform out to a flying trapeze.
Go on, treat yourself to some challenging fun with Clip N Climb.