- Fine Print
- Gift Wrap and Delivery
- Whether you're after that perfect gift, or a little something to brighten up your day, this treat is coming up roses.
- These luscious roses are grown locally.
- With over 50 years' experience, this team knows their flowers.
- Minimum of 10 roses in your bunch. Colours, varieties and lengths are subject to availability on the day.
- Gift wrapping and/or delivery can be arranged for an additional cost payable directly to Moffatt's.
- Combine up to 10 vouchers.
- Delivery and gift wrapping are available at an additional cost payable direct to Moffatt's Flower Company.
- What are you waiting for? Snap up this bloomingly beautiful treat today.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 25/04/2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Bunches are for a minimum of 10 roses
Colour, variety and length subject to availability on the day
Can combine up to 10 vouchers
Valid for roses only
Not available for wedding flowers
Delivery/gift wrapping at additional cost, payable directly to Moffatt's (no rural delivery)
Valid for retail only
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Simple roll wrap - roll wrapped with coloured paper and ribbon - $5
Deluxe wrap - greenery, spiralled and coloured paper - $15
This is based on up to three bunches combined, additional bunches will incur additional charges.
Christchurch - $15 for same day
South Island - $20 for overnight
New Zealand - $25 for overnight
Rural delivery not available
If you really need convincing...
Whether you’re keen to make an impression early on - or showing someone special you still remember the important days - flowers remain a time-honoured tradition. Like buying chocolates, doing the dishes, and remembering to record anything with Ryan Gosling in it. Relationships are an art form.
Treat yourself, or that lucky someone, to one of the benefits of learning that art form, thanks to these stunning roses from Moffatt's Flower Company. Moffatt's built their reputation on roses, growing them for over half a century, and today you can get a bunch for only $10. These roses are grown locally and, as you visit their shop, you'll see them hard at work in the glass houses.
As the largest rose grower in New Zealand, Moffatt's rose range is expansive and ever-changing to the season, with a variety to suit your every occasion. Roses for this treat come as a straight bunch, with a minimum of ten roses. Colours, varieties and lengths are subject to availability on the day. You can combine up to ten vouchers.