$10 for A Curry Main + Steamed Rice, Dine in or Take Away from Tulsi Johnsonville
- Fine Print
- Enjoy a delicious treat from Tulsi Johnsonville - any curry main from their dinner menu
- $10 for a curry main and steamed rice
- Dine in or take away (not valid for delivery)
- All mains come with 1 serve of steamed rice. Additional rice available for purchase
- In addition to their award-winning Butter Chicken, Tulsi have added some fantastic new dishes for you to try, such as Honey Lemon Chicken, Lamb or Beef Dhan Sak, and many more
- Open 7 days, fully licensed & BYO (corkage applies)
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 477 9992 & quote voucher code)
Not valid for delivery
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Max 4 vouchers per table
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Sometimes it's better to stick to what you know. Mum and Dad came 'round to my flat for dinner last week and I decided to get a bit fancy. It wasn't until my first bite that I realised I'd made a huge mistake - curry powder and chilli powder might sound similar, but they're not even close to the same thing. My eyeballs were sweating pretty heavily as I begged Mum and Dad for forgiveness and I realised an important truth. The best way to avoid this kind of 'incident' is to get your curry from the pros.
Tulsi Johnsonville are here with today's treat: 1 main curry with rice from their dinner menu. Delish! In addition to their award winning Butter Chicken, Tulsi have added some fantastic new dishes for you to try, such as Chicken Wellington, Lamb Methi Masala, Fish Tikka and much more. Whatever you're after, Tulsi is the place to go for your north Indian dining experience.
They're a bona-fide restaurant success story, branching out to a number of locations since 1999 when the first Tulsi opened its doors on Cuba St. These days they're the go-to Indian restaurant for many Wellingtonians, well known for their consistently delicious meals, stylish decor and helpful staff. Find out more about their reputation here. Whether you're a first-timer or a reliable regular this is your chance to visit Tulsi Johnsonville and support a favorite local eatery.
What are you waiting for? Click Buy Now, call your mates and book a table. I'll be having mine extra hot. I think I can handle it now.