Butlers Chocolate Café
$11.90 for 2 Regular or Large Hot Drinks, 2 Slices & 2 Chocolates from Butlers Chocolate Café
- Fine Print
- $11.90 for 2 Regular or Large Hot Drinks, 2 Slices & 2 Chocolates
- Choose from 100% Arabica coffees, top-notch teas (including herbal) or Butlers' divinely decadent hot chocolate - you choose the size.
- Their mouthwatering range of slices includes Dark Chocolate Brownie (Gluten Free), Chocolate Macadamia Slice and Ginger Oat Slice (subject to availability).
- Round it all off with any 2 of Butlers' legendary chocolates.
- Five handy locations: Sylvia Park, Wellington City, Lower Hutt, Porirua and Kapiti Coast.
- Check out Butlers Chocolate Cafe on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer valid from 9/04/2016 and expires on 31/05/2016
Choose the location you are most likely to visit - however you are free to redeem this voucher at any location
Must be used in 1 visit
1 voucher per 2 people, per visit
Valid for dine-in only, not takeaway
Not valid for redemption in the last half hour of service daily
No surcharge for soy milk
Strictly no redemption outside voucher validity dates
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Trust me – I know chocolate. I've got Willy Wonka on speed dial. I make all my omelettes using Easter Eggs. I'm the Queen of the (Cocoa) Bean. So when I tell you this an incredible chocolate treat, you know this is a seriously incredible chocolate treat.
For just $11.90, the choco-wizards at Butlers Chocolate Café will treat you and a friend to 2 regular or large hot drinks, 2 delectable slices and 2 of their to-die-for chocolates. It doesn't get any better than that, chocolate lovers!
You'll have free rein of the hot drinks on their menu: a delicious 100% Arabica coffee or something from their range of quality teas. Or indulge in one of Butlers' rich, velvety, award-winning signature hot chocolates, available in a range of specialty flavours like Chili, Praline and Peppermint.
Let's talk slices - with varieties like Dark Chocolate Brownie (Gluten Free), Chocolate Macadamia Slice and Ginger Oat Slice, you're sure to love 'em. And last but certainly not least: a chocolate each from the fantastic range of the handmade delights Butlers is famous for. Chocolate flake truffles. Hazelnut truffles. Pralines. I'm going into a chocolate trance just thinking about it.
Butlers have been in the best in the biz ever since they first started in Dublin in 1932, and they've only got better with practice! They describe themselves as 'Purveyors of Happiness', and we couldn't agree more – so click Buy and take a friend to slip into this sweet treat, thanks to Butlers Chocolate Café.