Vision Centre, 2 Locations
$121 for 2 Pairs of Glasses and an Eye Exam from Vision Centre, Worth Up To $349 (Available at 2 Locations)
- Fine Print
- Need someone to peer into your peepers? Take care of your eyesight and grab this deal today!
- Your comprehensive eye examination includes glaucoma, cataract and macula assessment as well as digital retinal photography
- Choose any 2 frames up to the value of $120 each. Or upgrade to any of the many designer brands in store - Tiffany & Co, Prada, Gucci, Oakley, Rayban, Adidas + many more
- Both pairs come complete with single vision lenses with scratch resistant coating
- You can even opt to upgrade your lenses on each pair (at an additional cost)
- Progressives, colour changing lenses and polarised sunglasses are all available at up to 50% off
- 2 convenient locations to choose from: Botany Town Shopping Centre and Lynn Mall Shopping Centre, both open 7 days with free parking
- Members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists
The Fine Print
Expires 30 June 2016
1 voucher per person
Frames & brands subject to availability
Valid for 2 frames up to the value of $120 each
Individual frame values cannot be combined
Use of own frame not permitted
Single vision lenses included are from a stock range +4.00 to -4.00 up to a -2.00 cyl
Anything outside of this range or if a nylon or rimless frame is selected will incur an extra charge
Both pairs must be the same prescription (both distance or both near etc), for the same person and chosen on exam day
$30 re-booking fee applies if appointment is cancelled within 24hrs or if more than 10min late to appointment
Cannot be used to pay an account
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Vision Centre Optometrists have been caring for the eyes of Aucklanders since 1998, making them very experienced in offering you the best options in eyecare and eyewear.
During your comprehensive eye exam, the optometrist will check for glaucoma, cataracts, carry out an assessment of your macula, capture an image of your retina using digital retinal photography as well as determine what prescription you'll need for your shiny new glasses.
You can select any two optical frames in store for your new glasses up to the value of $120 each. Choose something that’s a little more and just pay the difference directly to Vision Centre when you are there. Vision Centre stock the latest pieces from designers such as Tiffany & Co, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Adidas, Gucci, Rayban, Oakley, plus many more.
Vision Centre carries a wide range of lenses and help you find that perfect pair for your specific needs. Your voucher includes single vision stock lenses with a scratch resistant coating in both pairs.
A new pair of specs is a great way to give yourself a new look, as well as the obvious side effect of helping you see better, so pick up this treat and see the world in a whole new way, all thanks to Vision Centre.