$125 for 42 Traverse Mountain Bike Trail Adventure incl. 2 Nights' Accomdation, Dinner + Transfers To Bike Trail or $175 to Incl. Bike Hire from Owhango Adventures
- Fine Print
- Take on the 42 Traverse Mountain Bike Trail with Owhango Adventures!
- $125 for 2 nights' accommodation, dinner on the day of ride and all transfers to bike trail (bring your own bike)
- $175 for 2 nights' accommodation, dinner on day of your ride, all transfers to bike trail + bike hire
- Enjoy relaxing, comfortable accommodation at Forest Lodge/Motel, with dinner on the day of your crossing
- The 42 Traverse is one of the premier rides in the North Island! You'll encounter pristine native bush and sensational views of the Central Plateau mountains Tongariro, Ngaurahoe & Ruapehu
- Valid all the way until the end of March 2017 - perfect for school holidays, Christmas break and summer adventures!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 March, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (call 07 895 4854/email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Voucher valid for 1 person, minimum 4 people required for trip to proceed
Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
Bike trail is self-guided. Guiding options available for charge, check with business directly
Includes dinner on the day of your crossing, kitchen closes at 8pm for dinner
Be sure to bring 2 litres of water, food, and weather appropriate attire
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Time to get on your bike and explore the beautiful Tongariro Forest Park on the 42 Traverse Bike Trial.
Owhango Adventures is offering 2 nights accommodation at Forest Lodge/Motel, dinner on the day of your crossing and transport to and from the start and end of the 42 Traverse Bike Trial. Accommodation is allotted on an availability / needs basis. Check out whats on offer at their website. If there's no availability at the lodge they may offer accommodation at the Motel, just a stone's throw away. You can either bring your own bike or hire one - just choose the option that suits you best!
The 42 Traverse is located in the Tongariro Forest Park and follows 46km of old logging tracks beginning at Kapoors Rd on SH47 (18km north of National Park) and ending at the village of Owhango on SH4. It's well known as one of the premier rides in the North Island. You'll encounter pristine native bush, sensational views of the Central Plateau mountains of Tongariro, Ngaurahoe, and Ruapehu.
Enjoy exhilarating downhills and grinding uphills! The ride is predominantly downhill with an overall descent of 570km. Depending your level of fitness and whether or not you're in a hurry, the ride will take anything from 4 to 7 hours. The track surface varies from gravel to mud.
For more information on the trail, please visit the DOC website. It's full of helpful information for your trip.
Hit Buy Now to get riding the 42 Traverse while all the details are taken care of by Owhango Adventures!