$125 for an On The Water Kiteboard Intro Session for 1 Person, $199 for 2 People or $249 for 3 People from KITE Auckland (Value up to $500)
- Fine Print
- Nail a new watersport in time for the sunny season with today’s high-flying deal!
- Head to Kite Auckland discover a new side to the wind-loving wonders!
- Lessons taken in a small group (max 3 people per group)
- Pay just $125 for a 1 person on the water kiteboard intro session (value $200)
- $199 for a 2 person on the water kiteboard intro session (value $350)
- $249 for a 3 person on the water kiteboard intro session (value $500)
- With some wind and water, you’re ready for quite the rush! Instructors who are passionate about the sport will teach you all the necessary basics to enjoy kiteboarding safely
- Allow 2.5hrs-3hrs for your lesson depending on group size
- Teaching locations and times for the kiteboarding lessons are based around the tides and winds, venues are within 30-40mins of Auckland CBD
- All gear is supplied throughout the lesson
- Feel the wind beneath your kite and snap up this deal before it glides out the door!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 18 December, 2016
Must book by 30 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability, tide & wind conditions (ph 021 954 022, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at : http://kiteauckland.co.nz/bookings/ & quote voucher code) For online bookings put voucher details in comments (weight/size box)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Book as soon as possible to get preferred day
Allow 2.5-3hrs for sessions depending on group size
You'll also need to sign a waiver/consent form
Sessions are for up to 3 people you may be joined with others
Max of 3 students per group
Minimum group size of 2 people for sessions to go ahead
Location is changeable due to conditions, venues are 30-40min drive from the CBD & could be Eastern Beach,Pt Chev, Orewa etc.
Location will be confirmed on the day
All participants must be able to speak and understand English
All participants booking as part of a group lesson must be of similar weight range
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
See kites in a new light and get a good grip on todays deal!
Ditch the bucket and spade and discover a different way to make the most of beach with Kite Auckland!
Try your hand at kiteboarding at an Auckland beach. Share the experience with a friend or two and have a go with Kite Aucklands top notch equipment during your informative and exciting lesson.
Kite Aucklands courses are designed to get you to being an independent kiteboarder quickly and safely. After years of teaching they have a simple teaching process aimed to see you boarding. The experienced instructors will help you every step of the way!
Hit the water in a new way and nab this deal today!