$12.50 for Curry Main (incl. Tandoori) and Steamed Rice, Dine in or Take Away from Tulsi Johnsonville (Value Up To $24.90)
- Fine Print
- Enjoy a delicious treat from Tulsi Johnsonville - any curry main from their dinner menu
- $12.50 for a curry main (incl. tandoori) and steamed rice (Value Up To $24.90)
- Dine in or take away (not valid for delivery)
- All mains come with 1 serve of steamed rice. Additional rice available for purchase
- In addition to their award-winning Butter Chicken, Tulsi have added some fantastic new dishes for you to try, such as Honey Lemon Chicken, Lamb or Beef Dhan Sak, and many more
- Open 7 days, fully licensed & BYO (corkage applies)
- Voted the Best Indian Food Restaurant by The Breeze listeners!
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 9 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 477 9992 & quote voucher code)
Not valid for delivery
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Max 4 vouchers per table
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
My tastebuds are crying out for something delicious... it's right there on the tip of my tongue... What is it? What do you want, tastebuds? Something spicy... something scrummy... I know! You want curry! Lucky for us, Tulsi Johnsonville are here with today's treat: 1 main curry with steamed rice from their dinner menu. Snap up any curry dish from their dinner menu, including Tandoori. Delish!
In addition to their award winning Butter Chicken, Tulsi have added some fantastic new dishes for you to try, such as Honey Lemon Chicken, Lamb or Beef Dhan Sak, and many more. With vegan, gluten free and dairy free meals available on request, Tulsi is certain to have something to suit every palate.
They're a bona-fide restaurant success story, branching out to a number of locations since 1999 when the first Tulsi opened its doors on Cuba St. These days they're the go-to Indian restaurant for many Wellingtonians, well known for their consistently delicious meals, stylish decor and helpful staff. Find out more about their reputation here. Whether you're a first-timer or a reliable regular this is your chance to visit Tulsi Johnsonville and support a favorite local eatery.
What are you waiting for? Click Buy Now, call your mates and book a table. (I'll be having mine extra hot. I think I can handle it.)