TriBeCa Restaurant & Bar
$129 for a Nine-Course Degustation for Two People – Options for up to Eight People Available from TriBeCa Restaurant & Bar
- Fine Print
- Fancy a fine dining experience of your very own? Be a fab foodie for an evening with a delightful degustation!
- Cooking duties are off the cards with this superb offer from TriBeCa. Choose to have a dining experience for 2, 4, 6 or 8 people
- $129 for a nine-course degustation for 2 people
- $258 for a nine-course degustation for 4 people
- $387 for a nine-course degustation for 6 people
- $516 for a nine-course degustation for 8 people
- TriBeCa’s talented team use concepts, flavours and textures to create inventive and seasonal cuisine. See the degustation menu under the 'Menu' tab
- See the degustation set menu just below
- TriBeCa has been nominated as a finalist for Cuisine Magazine ‘Restaurant of the Year’ 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- It was also selected for Metro Magazine’s Top 50 restaurants in Auckland for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- With free parking and a comfortable dining room, TriBeCa is a dinner spot not to be missed
- Treat your loved ones to a memorable meal at TriBeCa - grab your voucher today
The Fine Print
Offer expires 5 February, 2017
Not valid on public holidays
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 09 379-6359 or online at: http://www.tribeca.co.nz/reservations/ & quote voucher code)
Please use the online booking option. Call the restaurant only if you cannot find availability for dates valid within the deal
December weekends are in high demand and have limited availability
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid Monday to Saturday for dinner only
Valid for set menu only
Vegetarian and gluten free options available, no vegan options available
Please call the restaurant for any menu related queries
Dietary requirements must be mentioned when making booking
One voucher is valid for the number of people stipulated on voucher
Maximum 1 voucher per table
Must be used in one visit
Wine matching available for $75 per person, payable direct
R18 for alcohol
Host responsibility applies
Menu subject to seasonal changess
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Quinoa, halloumi, pickled shiltake, spiced almonds, black sesame, tahini
Fish, bitter greens, onions soubise, wasabi, gazpacho, crispy kale
Vegetarian option: Beetroot carpaccio, black garlic, hazelnut, pickled beetroot, thyme shards
Kaffir lime flan, whipped goat’s cheese, orange gel, pumpkin seed crumble.
Duck, black garlic, beetroot, baby fennel, red wine and thyme jus, thyme shards
Vegetarian option: Crumbed eggplant, tomato salsa, pickled onion, burnt eggplant, sundried tomato
Lamb, choy sum, carrot, yogurt and cumin
Vegetarian option: Maple roasted carrot, choy sum, pickled carrot, yoghurt and cumin
Beef, celeriac, pickled onion, shallot crisps, truffle jus
Vegetarian option: Risotto, crushed peas, olive crumb, pea tendrils
Cheese, lavosh, relish, honeycomb
Dark chocolate pave, brandy snaps, cocoa crumb, Kahlua ice cream, espresso foam
If you really need convincing...
Dining finely is mere clicks away with this tempting treat from TriBeCa.
They're offering options for 2, 4, 6 or 8 people to enjoy a delicious degustation menu. See the range of fresh and flavoursome dishes under the 'Menu' tab.
TriBeCa is a locally established restaurant in the historic Foundation Building in Parnell, Auckland. It has operated since 1998 and has built a reputation as one of Aucklands iconic restaurants.
They are known for their innovative and seasonal cuisine, which is served in a relaxed and comfortable dining room.