$139 for 1 Hour Teeth Whitening Session + $100 Return Voucher from Damali Clinic (value $299)
- Fine Print
- Get them shiners even shinier with this top teeth whitening treat!
- Just $139 for a 1 Hour Teeth Whitening Session.
- Plus take home a $100 return voucher to go towards your next treatment!
- Brilliant white teeth enhance confidence. A cleaner, whiter smile can take years off and really brighten up not just your teeth, but your whole face.
- Using a good hydrogen peroxide gel, and an LED lamp emitting cold blue light as a whitening accelerator, teeth whitening is one of the simplest cosmetic procedures when done right.
- Available Thursdays & Fridays 9:30am - 5pm.
- Damali Clinic offers a relaxed, comfortable environment and guarantee of service.
- Find out more on Damali's FAQ page.
- *Results may vary
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 19/07/2016
24-hour cancellation policy applies
$100 return voucher valid for any follow up services, not valid for existing bookings
Results may vary
Not suitable for: People who are pregnant or lactating; people with poor enamel or decalcification caused by excessive use of fluorides; people with periodontal disease including gingivitis or gums in poor condition; people who wear braces or have had them removed in the last 8 months; people who have recently had oral surgery; people with decaying teeth, exposed roots or open cavities; people who are allergic to peroxide products; people under the age of 14
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
A winning smile is only a click away with this amazing offer from Damali Clinic!
If your teeth are looking a little shady, this treat could get them to lighten up.
The procedure is very simple. Hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to the teeth. A cold blue light is placed directly in front of the customer's exposed teeth and run for 15-20 minutes per treatment. This is a painless, non-invasive process. There are typically 1 to 3 treatments during the same session.
A cosmetic teeth whitening treatment will NOT make the teeth pearly white - it will make them whiter. How much whiter? It really depends on a multitude of factors, including how stained the teeth were before the whitening, what kind of staining agent caused most of the coloration, how well the person's enamel reacts to peroxide and the number of treatments performed. It also depends on the kind of gel, the concentration of the teeth whitening gel and the kind of application system that is used.
Hit Buy Now for toothfully terrific teeth thanks to Damali Clinic.