Coringa Golf Club
$15 for 1 Round of Golf or $150 for a 10 Round Concession Card from Coringa Golf Club (Value Up To $350)
- Fine Print
- Summer time and the golfing is easy - especially with this great offer from Coringa Golf Club:
- 2 options:
- $15 for 1 round of golf (value $35)
- $150 for a 10 round concession card (value $350)
- Enjoy 18 holes on this spacious, well-manicured Par 72 championship course.
- With the 10 round option, you'll receive a concession card on your first visit (or you can exchange it and pop it in someone's Christmas stocking). Share with your mates and play the course together or use it yourself multiple times.
- Great place to unwind and let your competitive streak shine through.
- Now there's a Christmas present idea for the mad keen golfer in the house!
- Only a short drive from Christchurch city and airport
- For more information, check out their website
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 5 March, 2017
Bookings essential, ring the Proshop 03 3597174 Ex 1
No play before 1pm on Saturdays
For Option 2, please present your voucher at the office to swap for your 10 Round Concession Card prior to play
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Garner golfing greatness with this great treat!
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just keen on golf, this is the treat for you. Coringa Golf Club is offering you 1 round of golf for just $15 or a 10 round concession card for $150.
With the 10 round option, you'll receive a concession card on your first visit (or you can exchange it and pop it in someone's Christmas stocking). Share with your mates and play the course together or use it yourself multiple times.
This 18 hole, 6497 metre, tree lined championship course is a great place to unwind and stretch the legs, or to let your competitive streak shine through. This spacious and well-cared for course is only a short drive from Christchurch city and airport. Plus, they’ve got a café and bar you can check out after your game. Want to know more? Check out their website.
Go on, spend a day on something you really want to do with Coringa Golf Club. After all, they've got 18 more holes than you have in your backyard (unless you have gophers).