- Fine Print
- Make the most of daylight savings - come out and play at McLeans Island Golf Club!
- Enjoy their 18 hole, par 72 championship course, set in the tranquility of the country but conveniently close to the city.
- Beautifully groomed, their flat, easy-to-walk greens have good drainage to allow you to play in any weather - so no excuses, get out and swing that club!
- Opposite Orana Wildlife Park in the north west of Christchurch.
- The perfect way to have a little 'you time' in the summer sun – or buy one for a friend and spend time with a mate!
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer per visit.
Tee bookings essential, subject to availability.
Valid for 1 person.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
The folks who say that golf is a good walk spoiled have it all wrong. Golf is a good walk improved. And once you've had a good golf walk at McLeans Island Golf Club, you're never going to want to golf walk anywhere else.
Set in the tranquillity of the country, yet close to town, McLeans Island Golf has some of New Zealand's most incredible scenery on the championship par 72 course. They're opposite Orana Wildlife Park in the northwest of Christchurch.
Don't forget to ask their friendly team about their great membership offers if you're keen on making golfing a habit - and with this beautiful course, why wouldn't you?
Get some leisure time on par with the very best, and get yourself this hole-in-one of a treat.