Three Cows Cafe Bar & Restaurant, Kaiapoi
$15 for $30 to Spend on Lunch for 2 or $20 for $40 to Spend on Dinner for 2 at Three Cows Cafe Bar & Restaurant, Kaiapoi
- Fine Print
- Hungry? Say no more!
- Snap up 1 of these 2 tasty treats from Three Cows Cafe Bar & Restaurant:
- Love your lunch? This'll hit the spot - $15 for $30 to spend on food for lunch for 2 from 11:30am to 4:30pm
- Desperately seeking dinner? Here's the ticket - $20 for $40 to spend on food for dinner for 2 from 5 - 9pm
- Valid Sunday to Friday (not valid Saturdays)
- One of North Canterbury's favourite restaurants, serving locals and visitors alike for over 10 years
- Check out their fab menu on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 26 August, 2016
Valid at Three Cows Cafe Bar & Restaurant, Kaiapoi only and cannot be transferred
Voucher valid for food only - not valid for drinks
Bookings essential, subject to availability - call 327 5009 and mention your voucher code
Three Cows reserves the right to refuse service if no booking has been made
Valid for food only, not valid for beverages
1 voucher between 1-3 people
Max 2 vouchers for 4+ people
Dine in only - no takeaways
Valid Sunday - Friday only - No Saturdays
Lunch: 11.30am - 4.30pm
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Okay, stop me if you've heard this one - three cows walk into a bar...
I've completely forgotten the punch line because I've just spotted this terrific treat from Three Cows Cafe Bar & Restaurant. No joking, folks - they've got two terrific treats for us today.
So what's on the menu? If you're after variety, these guys have you covered - from delicious nibbles to get started to a huge range of delicious main events. They've got all sorts of chicken things - the chilli & lime chicken sammie has definitely caught my eye. And from their 'Moo & Baa & Oink' section, how could I resist a Tower of Pork? In their selection of 'Fish & Slimy Things From The Ocean' they've got a classic beer battered fish that looks delicious.
Enjoy one of North Canterbury's favourite restaurants serving locals and visitors alike for over 10 years. Their motto? Always great value, great food and friendly service - an udderly great experience!
Looks like I'd better get a mooove on and snap up today's treat from Three Cows!