- Fine Print
- Tape Types
- Don't lose your precious memories to slowly decaying tapes - convert up to 3 hours of video to DVD today
- $15 to Convert 1 Video Tape to DVD
- Buy up to 20 vouchers to take care of your video library - at one cost to have them shipped back to you
- Not local to Palmy and unable to drop in? Not a problem! Courier or Courier Post them to e-pics at your cost and choose the return shipping option that best suits you - $10 for regular shipping, $15 for rural, (one freight charge covers up to 20 purchases and includes return of your original tapes)
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
- Copyrighted material is not permitted - if you are unsure, please ring e-pics first, as there are no refunds for errors
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 5 September 2016
Regular shipping: $10; rural: $15 (both options include your new DVD/s and your original tapes returned)
Please note that shipping is paid directly to the merchant at time of purchase. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be arranged for you or include cash/cheque at time of purchases
Just 1 shipping charge covers up to 20 purchases
1 video per voucher
Direct copy from tape, no editing included
Copyrighted material is not permitted - if you are unsure, please ring e-pics first
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
Tape types they can transfer for you
- VHS PAL
- VHS NTSC
- VHS C
- VIDEO 8
- DIGITAL 8
- HI 8
- MINI DV
Please ensure you only send in your personal tapes - no Hollywood pirates, me hearties!
If you really need convincing...
Whether it's the Blockbuster That Never Was you filmed during your uni years, or that soon-to-be-fantastic-at-their-21st footage of your kids as babies, your old tape-based memories really are priceless. But they won't be timeless until you've stopped their inevitable demise.
Bring old memories back to life to share with family and friends for years to come, with the help of e-pics Productions. They have vast experience converting any format to DVD and have invested in the latest professional transferring technology.
Home videos are pretty fragile – just playing them causes damage. Even if stored correctly, movies on film may only last 10-15 years before decaying. That means millions of home videos are nearing the end of the road. It's a sad time but your memories don't have to fade away with them. Let e-pics convert your personal videos to DVD format, preserved and protected for generations of your family and friends to watch and enjoy.
Check out the 'Tape Types' tab to see what they can transfer for you. Each tape is transferred to a single DVD. Top of the line Verbatim archival DVD-R discs are used for playback in any DVD player. When you send your video and camcorder cassettes to e-pics for transfer to DVD, Fastway Couriers will return your original videos and the archival DVDs with your transferred footage, with signature on delivery.
Don't let your memories fade away - let e-pics transfer them to DVD before it's too late.