SiloStay, Little River
$159 for 1 Night for 2 People or $195 incl Breakfast at Little River Café from SiloStay - Little River
- Fine Print
- One Bedroom Silo
- Accessible Silo
- For a unique piece of peace and total tranquility, make your way to SiloStay
- Set in the gorgeous seclusion of Little River, SiloStay brings you the best of many worlds: award-winning architecture alongside cosy comfort, sophisticated industrial design alongside stunning natural beauty
- $159 for 1 Night for 2 People
- $195 for 1 Night for 2 People with Breakfast at Little River Café
- Choose from a 1 bedroom silo or an accessible silo - see their respective tabs for more info
- These custom-made silos contain ultra-modern, eco-friendly serviced apartments
- Insulated with wool under the floor, in the walls and in the ceiling, and warmed in winter by a wood-pellet burner, SiloStay is gentle on the earth while offering all the comforts of home
- Each silo offers a range of entertainment options, including a wall-mounted flat screen satellite television, DVD player, bedhead-mounted MP3 stereo, CD player and complimentary WiFi
- SiloStay is a recipient of the Trip Advisor Excellence award for 2016 and national winners of the 2014 ADNZ Resene Commercial Interior Architectural Design Award, these ecologically designed silos are insulated with wool and were built with innovation and the environment in mind, using planet-friendly water waste systems and lighting throughout the complex
- Take a trip on the SiloStay virtual tour
- Check out their great testimonials and be sure to like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (Limit: 2 for you and 2 as gifts)
Bookings essential, subject to availability - weekends book up fast so please reserve your dates to avoid disappointment
Email email@example.com or call 03 325 1977
Accessible silo is valid for two people only with this deal but you can bring 2 children at extra charge of $10 per child per night
Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change
Refund available within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available
No other refunds available unless required by law
No cash back
Not to be used with other offers
The ground floor is equipped with a custom fitted kitchenette for your cooking needs, a relaxed seating area, toilet and external balcony. The stylish and luxurious upper floor bedroom, bathroom and balcony are accessed via a sculptural steel staircase. Each Silo has a wall-mounted flat screen satellite television, DVD player, bedhead-mounted MP3 stereo, CD player and complimentary WiFi. Beds are fitted with feather and down duvets and electric blankets.
Clever design is evident in all aspects of SiloStay – clientele will appreciate the ability to house their bike or kayak on the specially designed hanging rack.
• Maximum occupancy 2 persons
• Bedding Configuration – Queen
Housed on one level, the Accessible Silo is spacious and caters to their clientele who require wheelchair accessible accommodation, or separate beds. The Accessible Silo has a wall-mounted flat screen satellite television, DVD player, bedhead-mounted MP3 stereo, CD player and complimentary WiFi. This silo has the added benefit of an outdoor table for alfresco dining. Beds are fitted with feather and down duvets and electric blankets.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children
• Bedding configuration – Queen /1-2 single
• Extra charge $10 per child per night
If you really need convincing...
Little River is blessed with no internationally recognised natural wonders, no Guggenheim, no fjords, no towering waterfalls, no natural hot pools. Some see this as something lacking. SiloStay's team view Little Rivers isolation and peacefulness as a definitive bonus, placing it at the forefront of civilisations quest for inner peace and tranquility.
Your time at SiloStay gives you an unsullied opportunity to seek and discover personal introspection - to come to understand what renowned Guru Karisma Barack said to be the vision of ones inner self, declothed of society's convoluted outer sheath. At SiloStay this vision is free and they believe the physically round silo only serves to heighten awareness of this personal search. Seek Joy, wherever you may find her.
Located half an hour from Akaroa and 50 minutes from Christchurch, SiloStay is the perfect base of operations for your adventures in Banks Peninsula - take in the wildlife, scenery and history of the eastern bays. SiloStay sits in a prime location right next to the Christchurch to Little River Rail Trail - if you're keen to take it on, you can even rent bikes from SiloCycles, SiloStay's on-site bike service.
There's even an option for a cooked breakfast on the weekends at the fantastic Little River Café, just a stones throw from your room, or during the week you can select from the delicious cabinet breakfast options. Or pre-order a gourmet microwave meal if you don't feel like leaving your SiloCocoon.
SiloStay's clever design features extend from the big picture right down to the little details - there's even a specially designed hanging rack to house your bike or kayak! Creature comforts include complimentary plunger coffee, hot chocolate and a selection of teas. They even stock the silo with ecostore hair and body products for your use while you stay.
Whether your visit is for a romantic weekend getaway, or for a longer time to soak up the renowned beauty of Banks Peninsula, SiloStay will make your stay comfortable and memorable - and it doesn't get any more memorable than this!
To discover a truly unique place to stay while you're exploring the rugged landscape of Banks Peninsula - somewhere that's adventurous but still stylish and luxurious - SiloStay has it all. Snap up your voucher today.