JetX Waterblasting Specialists
$177 for Moss & Lichen Roof Treatment for a 3 Bedroom House, $202 for a 4 Bedroom House or $277 for a 5 Bedroom House from JetX Waterblasting Specialists (Value Up To $455) + $20 Towards Future Services
- Fine Print
- Get your home looking like new this spring with this top offer from JetX!
- $177 for a Moss & Lichen Treatment for a 3 Bedroom House (Value $355)
- $202 for a Moss & Lichen Treatment for a 4 Bedroom House (Value $405)
- $277 for a Moss & Lichen Treatment for a 5 Bedroom House (Value $455)
- This is a safe, effective, long term solution to roofs affected by moss and lichen
- A great gift for home owners!
- You'll also receive a $20 voucher towards future services with JetX!
- JetX has been maintaining properties in Canterbury for 30+ years from small domestic, commercial, industrial and historical buildings
- Valid for travel within Christchurch City limits, Kaiapoi, Rolleston & Rangiora
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as gift)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 538 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Not valid on public holidays
If the treatment area is badly affected it may need a booster treatment. You will be advised before work is carried out
Work will be subject to suitable weather conditions
Valid for 1 - 2 storey homes
Must have suitable driveway/vehicle access and safe access around house
Valid for travel within Christchurch City limits, Kaiapoi, Rolleston & Rangiora - travel outside these areas will incur an additional surcharge payable direct to JetX
Attached garages are classified as extra bedrooms (i.e. Single Garage = 1 bedroom, Double Garage = 2 Bedrooms)
Detached garages will an additional $50 payable direct to JetX
Not valid for paths, driveways, tennis courts, spouting, fences or walls - JetX can provide this service at additional surcharge, please enquiry when booking
Limit 1 voucher per property and must be used in 1 visit
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I can get rid of roof moss? I'm lichen the sound of that!
Thanks to the team at Jetx, we can snap up this simple solution to roofs rife with moss and lichen.
This treatment uses a long term moss retardant which works by applying the chemical solution to the moss/algae areas. After a few weeks the moss will start to die and release the roots from the roof. Once it is dead it is up to mother nature to do the rest; depending on the amount of wind and rain it can take anywhere from between 6-12 months to fully clean the affected area, but it will effectively rid your roof of this unsightly problem!
Applying the long term moss treatment is a better solution than water blasting as blasting will tear the moss off, but in doing so will bring the paint with it as the roots will be imbedded into the paint. Walking on domestic roofs can leave boot marks and dent the tiles. This method is the cheapest and safest, with the best results.
Sounds good to me! Hit Buy Now to revamp your roof, thanks to Jetx.