- Fine Print
- Get a mate - or three - for a day of top notch golfing and experience the majestic scenery and warm hospitality of Terrace Downs
- $99 for 18 holes of golf for 2 players + 1 cart (value $280)
- Enjoy one of New Zealand's top courses in a beautiful alpine setting
- Terrace Downs offers a championship golf course with a challenging par 72 course
- Choice of four tees on each hole, incorporating 10 lakes and 50 bunkers - so keep an eye on the ball!
- Available 7 days from 10.30am, with last tee-off time at 1pm (strictly no extensions)
- Check out their website and be sure to like them on Facebook
- Click Buy Now and experience the beauty of Terrace Downs for an experience that'll fit you to a tee
The Fine Print
Expires 31 October 2016
Tee bookings essential, subject to availability
Valid from 10.30am with last tee-off time at 1pm
Strictly no extensions to tee-off time or voucher expiry date
Terrace Downs dress regulations apply to all bookings - see www.terracedowns.co.nz for full details
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Man, I'd be so awesome at golf if they'd just change the rules so the higher your score the better. Still, even if I don't win, nothing beats a day on the green!
Terrace Downs was voted the top golf resort in New Zealand in the 2010 World Travel Awards. Offering guests an 18-hole championship golf course, this challenging par 72 course offers a choice of four tees on each hole and incorporates 10 lakes and over 60 bunkers. The spectacular views pose a constant challenge for players to keep their eye on the ball! Terrace Downs also features deluxe accommodation, a selection of dining areas serving signature high country cuisine, and a range of unique high country activities.
Come along and experience the improvements made to the course in 2014 - it's looking good! They're also working on ongoing improvements. Golfers will be excited to learn that the 17th hole is currently getting a facelift, including replacing two of the bunkers with aesthetically designed mounds.
Since its official opening in 2001, Terrace Downs has continually received countless international and national accolades. Along with the golf course, a driving range is available for practice before your round, or just as a fun family activity.