- Fine Print
- There are 18 reasons to treat yourself at Riccarton Park Golf Complex!
- Make that 19 reasons - perfect activity for the school holidays!
- Set around a castle with a unique Scottish flavour, you'll enjoy fun challenges such as the Bagpipes, Wee Dram Swinging Log, McLoop De Loop & Nessie
- With their new outdoor lighting they are now open later - 9pm on weekdays and 7pm on weekends
- Large groups are welcome, making this great for birthday parties and family, work or school outings
- Check them out on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 13 November, 2016
Walk-ins ok - no bookings required
Max 1 voucher per person, per visit
Valid for all ages
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Are you craving a fun round of mini golf?
Join the club.
Or, if you want to avoid all the membership fees and the ritual hazing of new members, take advantage of today's treat from Riccarton Park Golf Complex.
Riccarton Park Golf Complex's 18-hole mini golf course features a unique Scottish flavour, set around McDuff's castle. Encounter the fearsome Loch Ness Monster, putt for par through a set of giant bagpipes and finish off with a plop in the Long Drop.
Mini Golf operates daily from 9am. Closing at 9pm Monday-Friday and 7pm on weekends and public holidays.
Hit Buy Now to get puttin' with Riccarton Park Golf Complex.