$183 for a 2 Day - 2 Night Otago Central Rail Trail Sampler or $267 for a 3 Day-2 Night Sampler from shebikeshebikes
- Fine Print
- 2 great ways to experience the Otago Central Rail Trail:
- $183 for a 2 day, 2 night tour - self drive to Clyde (value $309)
- $267 for a 3 day, 2 night tour - pick up in Queenstown (value $419)
- Enjoy a 2 day bike hire and 2 nights in self-contained heritage accommodation or rural stay, complete with antiques and quirky touches.
- Choose from their fleet of specialised USA comfort mountain bikes with a really upright posture or Hardrock 29Rs with a standard mountain bike riding position.
- 2 children ages 13 and under can travel for the price of 1 voucher.
- Includes luggage transport (1 bag per customer) plus continental breakfast.
- The Otago Central Rail Trail is New Zealand's Original Great Ride - and giving it a go gives you automatic bragging rights. You'll be able to tell everyone about the Poolburn gorge, home to the rare New Zealand falcon, which can be spotted during the journey (and on the back of the $20 note).
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 May, 2017
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted - call 03 447 3271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability prior to purchase, then lock in booking within 24 hours
Not available long weekends
Min 2 people required, single travelers will be paired up with other travelers
Single room accommodation
Max group size 16, which will be split across 3 accommodation options
2 children aged 13 and under can travel for the price of 1 voucher
Trips run rain or shine, wear appropriate clothing for winter riding
If it snows, first day may be shortened (this is rare)
In case of bad weather, they will transport you to finish point should you choose not to cycle
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If you enjoy fine wine, the great outdoors and even the occasional relaxing meander on a bicycle, then you don't want to miss out on today's treat from shebikeshebikes.
Enjoy this self-guided riding tour through some of the most scenic sections of the Otago Central Rail Trail while staying in self-contained heritage accommodation or rural stay. This is a terrific option if you simply don't have time to do all the Otago trails, or if you're wanting to dip your big toe in and see what it's like before committing to the whole shebang. The perfect add-on to your journey through the South Island, or something to break up your ski holiday.
Like all shebikeshebikes adventures, this trip is all about fun. You'll be trending downhill over the two days on the Rail Trail, making it suitable for just about everyone - even if you haven't ridden a bike in years. For your convenience, you'll also be able to choose from their fleet of specialised USA mountain bikes that come in "cushy, sprung seat, upright, comfort versions" or the more sporty 29rs with "those big wheels that just roll so well". There's also a tandem option, for those who're keen on a bicycle built for two.
Raring to go? Get in touch with the team at shebikeshebikes to confirm the date you'd like is available. Once you've done that, snap up this treat then give them a call to lock in your booking with your Treat Me voucher number and soon you'll be away on the experience of a lifetime.