NZ Self Defence Academy
$19 for 10 Krav Maga Self Defence Classes from New Zealand Self Defence Academy (Value $220)
- Fine Print
- Ensure your safety with this great offer from NZ Self Defence Academy
- $19 for 10 Krav Maga Self Defence Classes (Value $220)
- NZSDA is passionate about teaching Kiwis self defence so they have the confidence to enjoy their lives and the necessary skills to protect themselves, their friends and family from violent confrontations
- NZSDA offers self defence instruction to the general public as well as security and law enforcement
- Krav Maga was created for use in the Israeli miltary and has been developed and refined since the 1930s to the most effective self defence system in the world
- All NZSDA students are trained by a qualified KMG Instructor that has been trained and assessed by members of the KMG Global Instructor Team in Israel
- NZSDA is affiliated and supported by the KMG (Krav Maga Global)
- Classes in Newtown and Khandallah - check out the class timetable here
- For more information, check out their website
- Be sure to like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 January, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Register online before attending classes at: http://www.selfdefenceacademy.co.nz/register-for-event/
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
You will need t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms/training trousers and training shoes/sneakers
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
In September 2016, I liaised with Andre to organise a NZ Self Defence Academy Krav Maga workshop at Massey University Wellington. Andre was great to deal with, and prompt throughout all communication. As a participant, we learned foundational self-defence skills, and were also given the opportunity at the end to ask questions on particular scenarios that we had not yet covered. No stones were left unturned! Fun warm up drills broke any tension and got the heart pumping. Andres charismatic and succinct hands on approach had everyone humming along together, despite us not knowing each other at the start. A great team bonding workshop as well as introduction to self-defence. I would not hesitate to recommend Andre and the NZ Self Defence Academy to anyone seeking tuition in Krav Maga self-defence, team bonding, and/or just a fun and novel way to exercise.Olie Body Massey University Recreation Coordinator
If you really need convincing...
As Mad-Eye Moody would say, 'constant vigilance!'. The world can be a dangerous place. If he were a muggle, we're sure he'd be recommending today's offer from NZ Self Defence Academy - 10 Krav Maga Self Defence Classes.
There are still on average 40,000 violent crimes and over 3500 sexual assaults every year. Most people either fight, flee or freeze when confronted with a violent confrontation. Krav Maga teaches you to fight and defend yourself. You'll learn how to defend against kicks, elbows, knees and other general attacks, how to release and counter attacks on all chokes, holds and grabs and how to survive attacks that go to the ground. You'll also learn how to identify a threat and what to do to stop/defuse it before it escalates into violence.
Andre Maritz, the director of New Zealand Self Defence Academy, is a qualified IKMF and KMG instructor with 35 years' experience. He's passionate about what Krav Maga offers - not only helping people to learn how to protect themselves and their loved ones, but also keeping fit while learning a valuable skill. After a violent carjacking in South Africa his experience of what it takes to survive an attack, both mentally and physically, spurred him on to find a self defence system that can be taught quickly and used effectively. He found that in Krav Maga - it's effective, easy to learn, builds confidence and is good for all fitness levels.
Most people either fight, flee or freeze when confronted with a violent confrontation. Krav Maga teaches you to fight and defend yourself. You'll learn how to defend against kicks, elbows, knees and other general attacks, how to release and counter attacks on all chokes, holds and grabs and how to survive attacks that go to the ground. You'll also learn how to identify a threat and what to do to stop/defuse it before it escalates into violence.
Click Buy Now on this offer and be prepared, thanks to NZ Self Defence Academy.