$19 for 4 Week Boot Camp for 1 Person with Boot It, 18 Locations Auckland Wide ($38 for 2 People, $57 for 3 People)
- Fine Print
- Autumn’s here and winter’s just around the corner – don’t be tempted into hibernation, get up, get active and grab today’s fit deal!
- Work up a sweat for less with 4 weeks of unlimited bootcamp classes (indoor and outdoor sessions available)
- $19 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 1 person
- $38 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 2 people
- $57 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 3 people
- Boot It was created by a team with extensive military and fitness industry experience, so you’re sure to get a blood pumping workout
- 21 locations to choose from, with indoor training at the majority of locations during winter
- Train at any location, any time!
- You could be boosting your fitness levels in a fun, challenging and supportive environment
- Training and support tailored to you and your fitness goals including some key nutritional guidelines.
- Join them on cool events, from socials and community fundraisers to the big mountain climbs
- Take a look at the full schedule across Auckland, Taranaki and Manawatu
The Fine Print
Expires 6 June 2016
All services must be used by 1 customer
Valid for new members only
Complete registration form online: http://www.bootit.co.nz/new/
Visit website for meeting points
Once start date is booked, it cannot be changed
Training runs continuously from start date
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Boot It provides an environment of encouragement and positivity to make achieving results as enjoyable as possible. They're founded on 3 simple principles:
Balance in training (as in all things)
Satisfaction through physical effort
There are heaps of fantastic locations across Auckland, Taranaki and Manawatu. Check out the Boot It website to see the full rundown of the schedules and locations, while also checking out the super impressive bios of the team that'll be training you at each area.
Boot It is a great place to make new friends and enjoy a great range of high octane programmes, using their improvised equipment, pumping music and energized, qualified instructors.
Join the fight for better fitness today.