- Fine Print
- Some of summer is best spent on your beach towel, but the best bits are on your board! Just check out today’s summer stunner!
- Join the pros at JC Kitesurf & SUP for a new water experience this sunny season
- Pay just $19 for a 90min stand up paddleboarding lesson (value $60)
- The challenging sport is great for both fitness and fun!
- You’ll learn the basics while on the still waters of St Marys Bay, where you won’t have to fret about tides or choppy waters while making the most of the safe launching area
- JC Kitesurf & SUP is a NZ owned business run by a qualified husband and wife team Juan and Christie
- All the necessary gear is provided
- Check out a video of JC Kitesurf & SUP in action!
- Lessons are taken in groups of 2-8 people
- Bookings subject to weather conditions
- Learn the skills behind standing up this summer and get on board with today’s exciting offer!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 11 May, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 09 379 4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code, preferred day & time)
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Walk-ins not accepted
Subject to minimum numbers & weather conditions for lessons to go ahead
Participants must be confident in the water
Minimum age is 9 years
Lessons are weather dependent
Must be able to swim
First time SUPper this morning and loved it. Juan - thanks for the fun, informative and confidence building lesson. A great introduction to a super good sport for body and mind.
If you really need convincing...
Learn a new skill to make the most of the sea this summer!
The comprehensive, safe and fun and fun lesson includes tips and guidance from the experienced team. This lesson covers everything from carrying the board, a bit about the construction of boards, sizes, weather conditions and of course learning how to paddle. In this session you’ll focus on stroke technique and stability as well as the basics required for paddle surfing and turning.
Hit the water in a whole new way and nab your vouchers today!