$199 for a Kapiti Island Helicopter Day Out for 1 incl. Helicopter Flight over Kapiti Island, Entry into Southward Car Museum + Return Train Journey from Wellington from Kapiti Heliworx
- Fine Print
- Take a trip not too far from home and have an amazing day out with this awesome offer from Kapiti Heliworx
- $199 for a helicopter flight over Kapiti Island, entry into Southward Car Museum and return train journey from Wellington (value $329)
- Choose from the following flight dates/times (choose your date when purchasing):
- 2pm on 14 January, 2017
- 2pm on 21 January, 2017
- 2pm on 28 January, 2017
- Make sure you catch a train that will get you to your 2pm flight on time!
- Southward Car Museum is the largest and most comprehensive car museum in the southern hemisphere, featuring more than 400 cars, motorbikes, planes and much more
- Kapiti Island is rich in culture and history with some of the best vistas in New Zealand
- Sensational summer activity or Christmas gift!
- Check out Kapiti Heliworx on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires 28 January, 2017
Valid for 14, 21 or 28 January 2pm flights only (choose upon purchase)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Please note, only 6 people are allowed in the helicopter at a time
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0508 435 496 & quote voucher code)
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Only valid for day specified on your voucher
Helicopter flight is at 2:00 you will need to get on a train from Wellington station to arrive on time
IF YOU MISS YOUR FLIGHT THEN THERE IS NO REFUND
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Includes Train Transportation from Wellington. Plus transportation to and entry to the Southern Car Museum
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
How to use:
1. To redeem your voucher, please call 0508 435 496 and be sure to mention your voucher code.
2. When booking, let them know what train you'll be catching from Wellington station to Kapiti on the date stated on your voucher.
3. Please present your printed voucher upon arrival at Wellington station at the booking counter and you will be given a return ticket to and from Paraparaumu station.
4. Someone from Kapiti Heliworx will meet you when you arrive at Paraparaumu station.
If you really need convincing...
Keen for an awesome day out? Kapiti Heliworx have an amazing treat for us today!
Here's how it goes. You'll hop on the train up to the gorgeous Kapiti Coast from Wellington station. Enjoy this great train trip featuring beautiful vistas, dramatic coastlines and tunnels - no traffic, red lights or driving involved!
On a nice day, you might even be able to see out to the South Island! To get to your helicopter ride on time, you'll need to get on the train from Wellington station to Paraparaumu allowing at least an hour to get to Kapiti Coast
The team at Kapiti Heliworx will meet you at Paraparaumu station and whisk you away for a 2pm helicopter ride over gorgeous Kapiti Island. You'll enjoy a 15 minute scenic flight and have a chance to see rugged cliffs, native growth and some of the best vistas in New Zealand. Listen to the informative commentary as you are gliding your way through the air. Don your headset and life jacket - this will be one not to miss.
Once you're back on the ground, the next part of your adventure is at Southward Car Museum, the largest and most comprehensive car museum in the Southern Hemisphere. This world class collection now features more than 400 cars, motorbikes, planes and many more restored treasures - including a vintage fire engine! The building also houses extensive conference and function facilities, a theatre (complete with operational pipe organ), a cafe, restaurant facilities, all of which are set in six hectares of park-like grounds.
When you've seen all you can see at Southward Car Museum, the team at Kapiti Heliworx will get you back to the train station for your return journey. Your train journey is included with this treat - and you can choose what time you want to travel back from Kapiti Coast!
Kapiti Heliworx offers a variety of helicopter services including scenic flights, charter flights, airport transfers, commercial work and more. With over 7 years' experience as a qualified commercial helicopter pilot, you know you're in good hands with their friendly and professional service.