- Fine Print
- Whether you’re stuck for a ride, need a way home after a night out, or have missed the train for an important appointment, don’t go past today’s deal!
- Uber is a safe, affordable and reliable way to get around! A simple tap of a button on your smartphone and your uber driver comes directly to where you are
- Pay just $2 for $25 credit towards your first Uber ride
- Just download the Uber app on your iPhone, Android or Windows device and create an account, then enter the unique code on your voucher while signing up
- Request a ride when you need it, and keep tabs on its ETA - it’s your transport, sorted
- Check out more info below and enjoy the ride!
The Fine Print
Expires 8 August 2016
All services must be used by 1 customer
Limit: 1 per user and 1 as gift for others
Valid for new Uber riders only towards the first ride only
Valid for Uber or uberX rides in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch before midnight on 8th August 2016 only
One voucher per person
Uber reserves the right to refuse fulfilment of the offer for fraudulently created accounts
Registered credit cards will be charged for any ride fares that exceed the $25 offer
Offer may be used for one ride only
Valid for uberX rides in NZ where Uber is available
Uber rates can be found at www.uber.com/cities/
Further terms and conditions and rider terms can be found at www.uber.com/legal
No refunds unless required by law
Not to be used with any other offer
If you really need convincing...
There are simply some rides you’d rather take in the backseat. Whether it’s the commute to work, a pesky errand or a pick up after a late dinner, Uber is how you want to request a ride.
Download the app, then use your smartphone to choose your ride and set your location. You’ll get to see your driver’s picture, vehicle details and you can even track their arrival. If you want friends and family to follow your journey, you can send a txt through the app with a link to your trip.
When you arrive at your destination, you won’t have to scramble for spare change - Uber will automatically charge the $25 credit on your Uber account (any fare over your $25 credit will be charged to the credit card on file with Uber). The app even allows you to get a fare estimate, so you’re totally prepared.
Ride uberX, the low-cost option, for some of the most affordable rides around Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Jump on the Uber bandwagon and grab this exciting offer today!