2 Men At Work
From $99 for House Wash Options from 2 Men At Work (value up to $398)
- Fine Print
- Get your house looking spick and span, with an exterior house wash on single storey homes:
- $99 for a 2 bedroom flat or house, single storey, max 80m²
- $159 for a 2-3 bedroom house, single storey, max 120m²
- $199 for a 4 bedroom house, single storey, max 170m²
- Increase the value of your property.
- Citrus pre-soak chemical used.
- Soft wash solution or high pressure clean, depending on the texture of your home.
- Includes travel costs within Tauranga, the Mount and Papamoa.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1/04/2016.
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Includes cleaning of eaves, outside of spouting, walls, window frames and all down pipes.
For standard single storey houses with 2.4m eaves height.
Any houses over the stated meterage will incur an additional cost.
For 2 storey house of same size option, an additional $50 is payable on the day.
For larger houses, please call for a quote.
Includes houses with attached garages within the option size listed.
Travel area: Tauranga, the Mount and Papamoa. There will be a small travel charge to Te Puke and Te Puna.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
They say your house is your castle, and that sounds pretty neat, but it isn't the dark ages anymore. Oh yes, these days we like our castles clean and crisp, from the towers to the dungeons.
Of course, every lord and lady in the land knows castles are a pain to clean. All those parapets and arrow slits just fill up with moss and lichen. Those alchemists aren't doing anything for the climate, I tell you.
But there's no reason to feel besieged by muck and grime! 2 Men At Work are lowering their drawbridge and offering you a huge discount on a range of full house washes, from 2 bedroom flats right up to 4 bedroom houses.
Crack out the mead and call in the jester, as 2 Men At Work make your house into a castle that'll be the envy of the land.