Akaroa Adventure Centre
$20 for 1 Hour of Paddleboarding or Sea Kayaking for 2 or $40 for 2 Hours of Sea Kayaking or Paddleboarding for 2 at Akaroa Adventure Centre (Value Up To $80)
- Fine Print
- Akaroa Adventure Centre has 4 awesome options to get us on the water:
- $20 for 1 hour of paddleboarding for 2 people (value $40)
- $20 for a 2 hour wildlife sea kayaking adventure for 2 people (value $40)
- $40 for 2 hours of paddleboarding for 2 people (value $80)
- $40 for a 2 hour wildlife sea kayaking adventure for 2 people (value $80)
- Their range of kayaks and paddleboards are beginner friendly and super stable
- Able to cater for groups and families
- If you are really lucky, you might spot one of Akaroa’s famous Hector dolphins up close and personal
- You can also kayak New Zealand's newest marine reserve located in Akaroa Harbour
- Akaroa Adventure Centre claims to have a resident dolphin whisperer. Who knows if it’s true, but if there is anywhere in New Zealand you want to check out such a statement, it’s in Akaroa
- Check out the amazing up-close-and-personal kayaking photos of dolphins on their Facebook page
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16 December, 2016
Booking essential via 03 304 7784
Subject to weather and availability
Akaroa Adventure Centre is on the corner of Rue Lavaud and Rue Balguerie - look for the green information
Must be 14 years & over or 4 years & over if accompanied by an adult
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Here with a treat that's O for Oarsome - the wet 'n wild team at Akaroa Adventure Centre is treating you to four awesome treat options.
Take a picnic and paddle over to one of the private, secluded beaches tucked away around the area. Or tire out the kids with half a day worth of outdoor adventuring on the calm waters of the Akaroa harbour.
Akaroa Adventure Centre sails under the banner of the three S’s – safe, stable, and swift. From novice to advanced, no matter what your confidence level, the experienced team will make sure you feel comfortable and have a great time, exploring the water at your own pace. They cater for families and groups and the range of kayaks is beginner friendly with a selection of very stable options for balance-challenged seafarers.
75 kilometres from Christchurch, Akaroa is a historic French settlement nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano. The clean, sparkling water of the harbour is the home to a variety of amazing sea life, including the Hectors dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, as well as fur seals and little blue penguins. You can find Akaroa Adventure Centre on the corner of Rue Lavaud and Rue Balguerie. Keep an eye out for the green information i.