Hanmer Springs Golf Club
$20 for 18 Holes of Golf for 1 Player at Hanmer Springs Golf Club (Value $40)
- Fine Print
- Like treasure chests, hide and seek spots and the perfect picnic pozzies - the best things are tucked away! Take some time out to discover this hidden gem!
- Get over to Hanmer Springs for a little natural beauty and healthy competition all in one superb spot
- Pay just $20 for 18 holes of golf for 1 player (value up to $40)
- Hanmer Springs Golf course is approximately 1.5 hours from Christchurch set in a scenic vista of breath-taking mountain scenery 385m above sea level
- If not for the challenging course then come and play for the crisp mountain air, wide open spaces and the freedom of crowds and city noise
- Enjoy the 18-hole course, par 68. It’s suitable for all ages and abilities
- In 2011 Hanmer Springs Golf Club celebrated 100 years of serving the community. Check out the video
- Check out the course layout
- Golf carts hire available at an extra cost
- Hanmer Springs Golf Club is open 7 days a week except Christmas Day, weather permitting (see fine print for conditions)
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer valid from 1 November - 11 December 2016
Vouchers will not be accepted past expiry date
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
All rounds must be used by voucher expiry
Valid 7 days except 11 & 12 November, weather permitting
Tee bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 03 3157110 or book online at http://www.hanmerspringsgolf.co.nz/contact & quote voucher code)
Max 4 per Group for bookings
Golf Carts Hire available at an extra cost: http://www.hanmerspringsgolf.co.nz/golf/golf/rental-equipment
Each round must be redeemed in 1 visit
Dress code: reasonable standard of golf attire - no t-shirts, bare feet or singlets; golf shoes or runners can be worn
1 round of golf = 18 holes
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Sample some scenery and practise your swing at Hanmer Springs!
The country course boasts some of North Canterbury’s finest scenery and alpine views, as well as challenging golf holes and perfectly manicured brown top grass with a standard playing condition all year round. Complete your experience by checking out the hire carts and equipment available too (available at an extra cost).
The course is open 365 days a year, the course is open to visitors, green fee players and corporate groups. At Hanmer Springs you can hire clubs, trundler's, motorised carts, have a golf lesson as well as book the clubhouse for private functions. The course is suitable for all ages and abilities, so round up a group and get going!
Swap the city for a spot of mountain scenery and discover this hidden gem for yourself!