- Fine Print
- Head down to this great family-owned pharmacy in Riccarton
- $20 will get you $40 to spend in-store on their great range of retail products
- Receive expert care from their very experienced community pharmacist team
- Stockists of Lalicious, Trilogy, Apicare, Snowberry and other great brands
- Open Monday - Saturday, 9am – 8pm
- Check them out & like them on Facebook
- Robinsons of Riccarton Pharmacy is a locally owned independent community pharmacy. They dispense prescription medicines and provide information to ensure they are used effectively and safely
- Hit Buy Now to stock up on your favourites, thanks to Robinsons of Riccarton
The Fine Print
None Offer expires on 16 December, 2016
Subject to availability
Retail items only - not valid for prescriptions, medicines and pharmacist only medicines
Excludes specials & Revlon Rewards vouchers
Open Monday -Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Strictly one voucher per transaction, per person per day
Must be used in 1 visit
Vouchers cannot be combined
Not for use with other offers. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
If you really need convincing...
Back in the day, your friendly neighbourhood druggist was your go-to guy for everything from rat poison to crayons to aniseed drops. Err, be careful not to mix those up.
Nowadays, of course, you're less likely to swing by the local pharmacy for some tincture of mercury and a chocolate soda, but they still carry a fantastic range of retail products – and with this treat you can check out the wares at Robinsons of Riccarton Pharmacy.
Robinsons of Riccarton is an independently-owned family business, with a team of highly experienced pharmacists waiting to help you. With this voucher you'll get $40 to spend on their extensive range of retail products, including these great New Zealand made skin care brands:
Apicare Manuka therapy honey creams
Snowberry radiance skin care range developed in New Zealand with help from the university of Auckland including face serum with copper peptides to help counter fine lines and wrinkles
Trilogy, including rosehip serums, age-proof and sensitive range
Evolu botanical skincare made with a lighter texture helps to protect, repair and renew skin
Olive skin care range manufactured at Simunovich olive estate in the Bombay hills, South of Auckland
Oasis Sun Care organic sun block
Antipodes skin care range - supplier to Air New Zealand including creams, serums and lipsticks exported worldwide, these products are certified organic and vegetarian society approved. The Avocado Pear Night Cream is the Green Beauty Bible award winner. The Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream and Hosanna Skin Plumping Serum are Harper's Bazaar beauty awards winners
Alpine Silk and Merino Lanolin skin care, made here in Christchurch
Wild Ferns Rotorua mud, bee venom and manuka honey creams
Snap up your voucher today for your pharmacy fix!