- Fine Print
- Just $20 for $40 worth of Electric Avenue's extensive range of pizzas, burgers, bar snacks and drinks
- You can buy up to five vouchers for yourself and five as gifts
- Electric Avenue's kitchen is open Tues - Sun from 5pm - 9pm
- Sample their gourmet burger menu which includes an irresistible Buttermilk Chicken Burger
- Choose from their legendary wood-fired pizza menu or go for some of the classic chicken wings, calamari or antipasti platter
- Get a group together and enjoy some delicious food and drink!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Bookings are not needed but you must be 18 years old to eat food in Electric Avenue, unless accompanied by your legal guardian
You can redeem your voucher at Electric Avenue before 9pm, Tuesday - Sunday
We recommend getting in early though for maximum enjoyment of your food and drinks, to avoid a massive rush of people towards the end of redemption
1 voucher per 2 people
R18 for alcohol
A maximum of 25% of voucher value can be spent on alcohol
Dine-in only, no takeaways
No refunds or cashback (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Ah, dinner & drinks - the perfect fusion of two powerful forces. Like strawberries & ice cream, Treat Me writers & caffeine, or Kanye & compass-themed baby names.
Electric Avenue knows what that's all about and has brought together those two things just for you. For $20 today you can get $40 worth of food and beverages at Electric Avenue, which is totally perfect for grabbing something delicious from extensive range of pizzas, burgers, bar snacks, beers, wines and spirits.
These guys have been hard at work on their new menu, so you're in for a treat. Why not try their Buttermilk Chicken Burger? Pan Fried Buttermilk Chicken Thigh, The Ave Slaw, Tomato and their Spicy Sauce on a toasted bun. The Ave also has an impressive range of wood-fired pizzas, as well as some delicious bar snacks.
Bookings are not needed but you must be 18 years old to eat food in Electric Avenue, unless accompanied by your legal guardian. You can redeem your voucher at Electric Avenue before 9pm, Tuesday - Sunday.
You know Electric Avenue has got the juice, so give that Buy Now button a squeeze, then get some tasty food and drinks in ya.