SUMA Dining Lounge & Pizzeria
$20 for $40 to Spend on Lunch or Dinner for 2 at SUMA Dining Lounge & Pizzeria
- Fine Print
- After mouthwatering mains, tantalising tapas, divine desserts or a pizza the action? Read on!
- Just $20 will get you $40 to spend on food at SUMA Dining Lounge & Pizzeria
- Amazing location in the heart of Tauranga on The Strand
- Great fresh fusion food & friendly atmosphere
- Their extensive menu includes homemade wood fired pizzas, fusion mains, desserts and a delicious range of tapas - perfect for groups
- NB: Valid for food only - excludes drinks
- Check out SUMA Dining Lounge & Pizzeria on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 579 0099 & quote voucher code)
Not valid on public holidays
Valid for food only, not drinks
1 voucher to be used between 2 people
Entire value of voucher must be used in 1 visit
Maximum 3 vouchers per table/booking
Extra diners welcome, standard pricing applies
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
At SUMA, they have a saying: "You can't buy happiness. But you can buy awesome food, which is almost the same."
We couldn't agree more (as the cronut crumbs in my keyboard prove).
And if you feel the same way too, you're sure to be all over this great offer: $40 to spend on food from SUMA's delicious menu! It's a great way to try their fantastic, fresh fusion food and soak up the convivial atmosphere at SUMA's prime location on The Strand.
Whether you're after delicious homemade wood fired pizzas, sumptuous mains, tempting tapas or divine desserts, there's sure to be something to tickle your fancy - and with fantastic sharing platters on offer, SUMA's perfect for groups.
With choices including starters like Lamb Skewers or Coconut Prawns, a mouthwatering array of pizzas, and mains like Sticky Pork Belly or the Picanha Fillet (tender rump cap fillet chargrilled to perfection, served over seasoned 'farofa' corn flour, baby spinach salad with tomato and olives salsa, drizzled with chimichurri sauce)...
...well, with choices like these, it'll be a miracle if you manage to choose at all. And don't even get us started on dessert.
Good times, good food, good company - good idea! So click Buy Now, round up some mates, and head down to SUMA to try it yourself.