Lil'e Roma Restaurant and Pizzeria
$20 for a 3 Course Meal for 2 People incl. a Garlic Bread to Share, a Pizza, Pasta or Risotto & Dessert Each, $35 for 4ppl or $55 for 6ppl from Lil'e Roma Restaurant and Pizzeria (Value Up To $120)
- Fine Print
- When your best pasta dish is spaghetti on toast and “homemade” Italian means a frozen pizza, you know you need a nibble of something truly sumptuous!
- Wrap your taste buds around a little taste of Italy with this delectable deal from Lil’e Roma
- $20 for a 3 course meal for 2 people (value $40)
- $35 for a 3 course meal for 4 people (worth $80)
- $55 for a 3 course meal for 6 people (value $120)
- Includes garlic bread to share, a pizza, risotto or pasta each and a dessert each
- Vegetarian options available for both pizza & pasta
- Check out the menu to see all of their delicious offerings
- Your tummy and wallet can both be happy with this Italian feast
- Whether you’re in the mood for an Alla Margherita pizza, a creamy polo risotto or even a fettuccine alla amatriciana, there’s sure to be something to please your palate
- Finish on a delightfully sweet note with a sundae or milkshake
- Spacious dining room, warm hospitality, spirited atmosphere plus the mouthwatering fare are a recipe for success!
- Frozen pizzas and tinned spaghetti are a no-no when today’s amazing offer is at your fingertips! Snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 24 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph : 09-636 0021 & quote voucher code)
Reservations required Booking essential, subject to availability. Valid for both dine-in and takea
Excludes Gourmet range
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
They say always follow your heart but today, I'm following my nose. Because I can smell delicious Italian cuisine and my nose is directing me to Lil'e Roma.
Today's treat is a delicioso 3 course dinner for 2, 4 or 6 people. Here's how it goes. You'll start off with garlic bread to share, then receive a pizza, risotto or pasta of choice each, and finish with a delicious dessert.
Their pizzas are cooked in an authentic wood fired oven, made on a traditional dough base with a thin crust, for that authentic Italian feel. They have a range of options from Italian options to Kiwi styles. Jump on to their website and look over what could be piping hot right in front of you in no time.
Pasta and risotto are some of the greatest dishes known to man, but what types can you get at Lil’e Roma? You’ll be able to choose from their delicious range including Fettuccine Smoked Chicken; Bacon, Garlic, Tomato and Chilli Sauce with Parmesan Cheese; Polo Risotto; good old Spaghetti Bolognese and more.
Once you're done with garlic bread and pizza, finish off with their great desserts. Your belly will be so full, you’ll be leaning back in your chair like that famous tower in Pisa.
There’s a spacious dining room and ample parking at Lil’e Roma, so head on in and enjoy some gourmet treats.
For a dinner that's sure to leave you satisfied, click Buy on this terrific treat from Lil'e Roma.