$20 for a 30 Minute Neck & Shoulders Massage or $35 for a 1 Hour Relaxation or Remedial Massage from Catalyst Massage (Value Up To $70) + $20 Return Voucher
- Fine Print
- Relax and unwind with two great options from Catalyst Massage:
- $20 for a 30 minute neck & shoulders massage (value $30) + $20 return voucher
- $35 for a 1 hour relaxation or remedial massage (value up to $70) + $20 return voucher
- Catalyst Massage works within Zen Attic Restorative Body Therapies at 418 Princes Street
- Jacqui offers her expertise and experience as a remedial and therapeutic body work therapist - perfect whether you have an ongoing condition, overworked muscles, or just need time out to relax
- Check out Catalyst Massage on Facebook and take a look at their great reviews
The Fine Print
Offer expires 30 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (phone or text 021 078 4091 & quote voucher code)
Available Mon - Sat by appointment only, with flexible hours
Not available public holidays
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Late arrival will shorten treatment time
$20 return voucher is valid only for massages of 1 hour or more & only valid for 2 months from appointment
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Whether it's the physical stresses on your body, or the mental and emotional stresses on your mind, life's just full of things that make you tense, isn't it?
Fortunately for those of us feeling sore, stressed and stroppy, Catalyst Massage is here with two great options for helping you unwind.
Work out the knots and kinks with a 30 minute neck and shoulder massage - or treat yourself to an hour long relaxation or remedial massage. Both options come with a $20 voucher to use towards your next massage (and let's face it, you'll definitely want a next massage).
At Catalyst Massages, they like to think of themselves as the catalysts to your wellbeing. You'll be looked after by Jacqui, an empathetic, friendly and highly qualified body work therapist with 8 years' experience. Jacqui's certified in a wide range of modalities, including relaxation massage, trigger point massage, pressure point massage and postural analysis - and she uses all these modalities to make every massage individual and thorough.
With all this going on, it's no wonder that Jacqui's getting rave reviews... so if you could use some TLC, click Buy Now and get in touch today!