$20 for a $40 to Spend on Breakfast or Lunch or $30 for $60 to Spend on Dinner or Tapas at Milieu Café
- Fine Print
- Treat yourself around the clock with three tasty options from Milieu Café!
- $20 for $40 to spend on breakfast (8:30am - 11:30am, Saturday – Tuesday)
- $20 for $40 to spend on weekend lunch (11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday)
- $30 for $60 to spend on dinner or tapas (5:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday – Saturday)
- Get your appetite revving and take a peek at their breakfast, lunch, dinner, tapas and kids menus
- A great place to taste, meet, chat and rest over delicious food in a welcoming atmosphere
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available
- Get a closer look at a cafe with their new promotional video!
- Vouchers can also be spent on hot drinks - try out Milieu's dangerously good coffee!
- Check them out on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 18 December, 2016
Bookings are essential 03-9629629 & subject to availability - must quote voucher code
Breakfast voucher valid 8:30am - 11:30am, Saturday – Tuesday
Lunch voucher valid 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday
Dinner/tapas voucher valid 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday
Closed public holidays
24 hour cancellation policy applies; non-attendance or late cancellation voids voucher
1 voucher to be used between 2 people, max. 2 vouchers per booking
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Voucher can be used towards hot drinks - charge for any other drinks is payable direct to Milieu Cafe
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
They say breakfast's the most important meal of the day. Personally, I think that's just rude. How can you pick just one meal and set it above all others? They're all so delicious!
Yep, breathtaking breakfasts, luscious lunches, delectable dinners or transcendent tapas - I love them all equally. And if you feel the same way, then this treat from Milieu Café is gonna knock your socks off.
For just $20, Milieu Café is offering you $40 to spend on breakfast or lunch, and $30 for $60 to spend on dinner and tapas. Their delicious menus include classic dishes and innovative new twists, from Eggs Benedict to Salmon Nicoise Salad to Japanese-style Curry, with a range of vegetarian and gluten free options on offer.
On top of their awesome meals, Milieu's famous for its dangerously good coffee, friendly atmosphere and top-notch hospitality - so treat your tummy, click Buy Now and call Milieu Café!