Te Marua Golf Club
$20 for a Round of Golf for 2 People at Te Marua Golf Club (Value $82)
- Fine Print
- Hit the green this winter with this terrific offer!
- $20 for a round of golf for 2 people at Te Marua Golf Club
- 18 hole A-grade course with a rural atmosphere, just 20 minutes' drive from Lower Hutt
- Fantastic location with good playing conditions
- Sheltered and playable when the rest of Wellington is being blown over
- Buy up to 3 for you and 3 for others so come alone or organise some mates to enjoy
- You can play 7 days a week, and at your leisure as the course is generally not crowded
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 7 October 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 526 7020 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Voucher valid for a round of golf for 2 people or 2 rounds of golf for 1 person
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
When you need a quick break from the daily grind, a day on the golf course is exactly what you should look for... or fore!, if you want to get all technical about it.
The Te Marua Golf Club course is an 18 hole A-grade entity with a rural atmosphere. It's built on gently undulating ground adjacent to the Hutt River, with just enough elevation on some holes to provide an additional challenge.
You can play any day of the week on the seldom crowded course. It is reasonably sheltered too, so you don't need to worry about being blown away before you finally get that elusive hole in one.
The course has an average degree of difficulty, making the most of the natural hazards which can make their presence known all too easily. (I get stuck on them every single time. But you're way more pro than me, right? I'm pretty sure a hedgehog could out-golf me.)
Your voucher valid for a round of golf for 2 people or 2 rounds of golf for 1 person.
Get on down to Te Marua Golf Club to enjoy a day on the green without spending all of yours.