$20 for Try Dive Course or $349 for a PADI Open Water Dive Course from Dive Kapiti (value up to $735)
- Fine Print
- Take to the sea with this terrific offer from Dive Kapiti.
- $20 for a 'Try Dive' Course incl. a $50 voucher toward an open water dive course (value $99)
- $349 for an open water dive course, two 1 day gear hires and a dive club trip (value $735)
- You’ll be taught by a friendly and experienced instructor who is committed to helping you feel comfortable and confident at every stage.
- From the novice to the pro, whether you are into spearfishing or SCUBA, snorkeling or swimming, there’s something for everyone at Dive Kapiti.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1/07/2016
We strongly encourage bookings to be made by 1/06/2016. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings after 1/06/2016, simply contact our Customer Support Team before 1/07/2016 and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Try Dive: min 10 years
PADI course: min 15 years for full open water certification
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
All services must be used by 1 customer
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
Do you dream of a magical world of friendly crustaceans and no complications under the sea? Dive into today’s amazing offer!
With the 'Try Dive' course, you'll get to fulfill your dream of diving in a safe and comfortable environment for just $20. This 45 minute scuba dive in a heated indoor swimming pool is a great way to learn the ropes. You'll also receive a $50 voucher toward an Open Water Dive Course.
For $349, snap up an Open Water Dive Course, two 1 day gear hires, dive club membership and 2 group dives. The PADI Open Water Dive Course is all about training you to enter the deep blue safely so you can have your own adventures. The comprehensive course involves online home study academics, practical pool training and practical open water training (each portion must be completed for certification). This fun and practical course aims to turn you into a lifelong scuba diver!
Dive Kapiti is a Diver Training facility and an authorised PADI agent. You'll be taught by friendly and experienced instructors who are committed to helping you feel comfortable at every stage. Craig took over Dive Kapiti from its previous owner in 2014. Craig’s love of diving is infectious, and if you are lucky enough to go out on a dive with Craig, you can be assured you'll hooked too!
Explore the sea with confidence, thanks to Dive Kapiti.