$25 for 2 Dine-In Curries, Rice & 2 Plain or Garlic Naans for Dinner at Curry Time (Value Up To $47)
- Fine Print
- Explore the magical flavours of India with this great treat for dinner
- Enjoy 2 Dine-In Curries, Rice & 2 Plain or Garlic Naans for Dinner for just $25
- Now under new management, Chef Heeramani Joshi invites you to experience the authentic flavours of his delicious Indian cuisine
- Over 30 years' experience keeping Christchurch's tastebuds tantalised
- Explore their exciting menu where you will find all your favourite dishes and more
- Enjoy the intimate surroundings and contemporary decor with your significant other or a group of friends for a great night out
- Valid 7 days from 5.30pm
- Easy parking at rear of restaurant
- Check them out on Facebook
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 2 October, 2016
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 354 5485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Walk-ins will not be accepted
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Dine-in only - not valid for takeaways
Not valid for Seafood menu
Please note, weekend bookings are strictly limited and cannot be guaranteed, please book early to avoid disappointment
Valid 7 days from 5.30pm - 9.30pm
1 voucher between 2 people and max 2 vouchers per booking/table
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If there ever was a time for curry, it's now! (Because it's always curry time.)
The very fine Curry Time is here with a timely and delicious treat for people who like to enjoy life (for curry is life.)
Enjoy classic favourites like Butter Chicken, Lamb or Beef - creamy sauce, spices, crushed cashews and butter, Rogan Josh - your choice of meat cooked in cardamon, cloves, cinnamon, spices and an onion-based sauce, or Palak Paneer - homemade cheese cooked with fresh spinach and spices.
Or try something further down the menu like Dopayaza - chicken, lamb or beef cooked with chunks of onion, tomato, mushroom, garlic and spices, topped with ginger, or Pasanda - chicken, lamb or beef with special spices, yogurt, cream, almonds, saltanas and coconut.
You'll enjoy your dishes with rice and a butter or garlic naan each. Perfect!
Curry Time first opened its doors in 2007 on Main North Road, Redwood. Since then they have continued to offer authentic Indian cuisine of the highest quality. They love what they do at Curry Time and take pride in the quality of their food, service and contemporary decor.
Time's running out! Hit that Buy Now button and secure your curry fix today!