Boot It, Multiple Locations
$25 for 4 Weeks of Unlimted Bootcamp Training for One Person, $45 for 2ppl, $59 for 3ppl or $69 for 4ppl from Boot It, Choose from 14 Auckland, 4 Taranaki and 3 Manawatu Locations (Value Up To $480)
- Fine Print
- You could while away your time in a fleecey cocoon this winter, or you could swap those flannelette pants for some productivity! Don’t be tempted into hibernation, get up, get active and grab today’s fit deal!
- Work up a sweat for less with 4 weeks of unlimited bootcamp classes (indoor and outdoor sessions available)
- $25 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 1 person (value $120)
- $45 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 2 people (value $240)
- $59 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 3 people (value $360)
- $69 for 4 weeks of boot camp for 4 people (value $480)
- Boot It was created by a team with extensive military and fitness industry experience, so you’re sure to get a blood pumping workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- There’s 14 locations Auckland wide and 4 locations in Taranaki and 3 in Manawatu to choose from
- Train at any location, any time!
- Boot It is rated NZ's number boot camp on Facebook and Google
- Over 7000 people have completed the Boot It programme!
- You could be boosting your fitness levels in a fun, challenging and supportive environment
- Training and support tailored to you and your fitness goals including some key nutritional guidelines
- Join them on cool events, from socials and community fundraisers to the big mountain climbs (like Walking with the Stars, Auckland Marathon, Tongariro Crossing, Mount Taranaki Climb)
- Take a look at the full schedule across Auckland, Taranaki and Manawatu
- Membership to Boot It includes discounts from New Balance, Clean Lean Protein and more
The Fine Print
Offer expires 22 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Pre-registration essential. Enter your details at http://www.bootit.co.nz/new/ to secure booking
New members only
Subject to availability
You can train at any location you want
Training must run continuously from start date
Under 18s require permission and must be accompanied
Start date cannot be changed once submitted
Voucher must be used by same person (or group of 2, 3 or 4 people) for the full four weeks - strictly not transferable
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with any other offers
Great trainers, great locations, great variety of sessions (both times and exercises). I've been going to the Boot It guys for over a year and what keeps me coming back is that fitness has become a side effect of a great social environment. Our classes have a variety of people with a variety of fitness levels and we all get a great workout. Love it and would highly recommend Boot It to everyone :) -James Bichan
6am-7am classes...up, out, exercise, catch up with friends in fun atmosphere that gets you fit, then home for coffee by 7am. Drive to work knowing that you've done your health a favour and your friendships. The trainers ARE actually friendly, motivating ad driven to get the best out of everyone for the long haul...not just to get 6wks money. I am a big fan of Bootit. Locked in for 2016. Can't wait! -Rebecca Williams
I absolutely love boot it! My fitness has improved dramatically and I'm in the best shape of my life thanks to the challenging sessions. Through the MBT program I reached my goals I wanted for my wedding and it was so much fun in such an encouraging environment. I like that you can pick and choose different sessions to do and none of them are ever the same. Great advice on nutrition and injuries too, thanks guys! -Renee Leung Choi
If you really need convincing...
Boot It provides an environment of encouragement and positivity to make achieving results as enjoyable as possible. They're founded on 3 simple principles:
Balance in training (as in all things)
Satisfaction through physical effort
There are heaps of fantastic locations across Auckland, Taranaki and Manawatu. Check out the Boot It website to see the full rundown of the schedules and locations, while also checking out the super impressive bios of the team that'll be training you at each area.
Boot It is a great place to make new friends and enjoy a great range of high octane programmes, using their improvised equipment, pumping music and energized, qualified instructors.
Join the fight for better fitness today.