Wannabes Costume Hire
$25 for $50 Towards Costume Hire from Wannabes Costume Hire (or $45 for $100 Towards Hire)
- Fine Print
- A wooden spoon smothered in glitter makes you a pretty second rate fairy, and your striped pyjamas don’t really hit the mark when it comes to looking like a pirate - so up your costume game with today’s deal!
- $25 will get you $50 worth of costumes and accessories to hire
- Or opt for just $45 for $100 towards costume hire
- Over 2000 costumes to choose from
- Great gift for all kids, friends and family
- Located in Howick
The Fine Print
Expires 6 July 2016
Limit 1 per customer per visit
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Tuesday: 11am - 6pm
Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
Thursday: 11am - 7pm
Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
If you really need convincing...
Remember what you wanted to be as a child? Perhaps it was Superman. Or a mermaid. Or a Super-mermaid, where you tie the cape around your tail and fight for sea and land, which is cool and don’t let anyone tell you it’s not, because it sounds awesome.
Today’s treat is going to let you unleash all your favourite childhood dreams at your next costume party. Thanks to the team at Wannabes Costume Hire you can be anything you wanna be for $25.
Whether you fancy yourself as an astronaut or fairy, you know you’re in good hands with Wannabes Costume Hire. They offer over 2000 costumes for kids and adults of all sizes and of all desires. Go on, get your imagination cranking and check out the range on their website.
So if you have ever dreamed it, at last you can be it. For one night at least, let your imagination run as free as a frolicking Super-mermaid fighting for truth, justice, and the amphibian way.