Total Performance Health
$25 for a 30 Min Sports, Deep or Therapeutic Massage from Total Performance Health (Value $50)
- Fine Print
- Relax and rewind with this terrific offer from Total Performance Health
- $25 for a 30 minute sports, deep tissue or therapeutic massage (value $50)
- Your massage is with Clive, a qualified massage therapist with over 7 years' experience
- You can even exchange your Treat Me voucher for a Total Performance Health Gift Voucher
- Buy up to 3 vouchers for yourself to use separately or combine for a 60 or 90 minute massage (must advise when booking)
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 28 October, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph (04) 479 5455 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Massage with Clive only
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
I've been dreaming about a tropical island holiday. My heart says yes but my bank account balance says no.
For those of us without the time or means to have a proper holiday, never fear - a deep relaxing massage is the next best thing! If you're keen to relax and rewind, then read on...
With a combination of relaxing music and highly professional staff you can take a little time out to centre your thoughts while those kinks get ironed out of your body. Today you can snap up a half hour sports, deep relaxation or therapeutic massage with Clive.
Clive has qualifications in relaxation and sports massage from the New Zealand College of Massage. He has over 7 years' experience and can help with a wide range of sports and RSI related issues. With his background in competitive gymnastics plus track and field, including some national records for his age group that still hold, Clive knows the strain that activity can have on the human body and how to handle it. His technique can help reduce muscular tension while improving flexibility.
Click Buy Now and let Clive at Total Performance Health help you feel great today.