- Fine Print
- Have you been running into a bit of computer trouble lately? Don’t scratch your head over how to fix it, snap up today’s handy deal instead!
- Take care of your technical woes with the help of computer geeks without the robot speak
- Just $25 for a Computer Repair Session from My Computer Guy (Value $150)
- The team at My Computer Guy have all the know-how to get those internal and external computer repairs sorted
- Instead of the customary robot tech-talk that you’ve come to expect with other computer repair shops, My Computer Guy offer a much warmer touch with more face-to-face customer service and they’ll ensure you understand your computer and are happy with their service!
- Friendly and professional team
- Located on Finlayson Street in Whangarei
- Show your computer some TLC with today’s offer! Numbers are limited, so snap up your voucher fast!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 19 December, 2016
Drop off your machine during working hours. Enquiries ph: 09 438 5159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival
Excludes parts - if any parts are needed these will incur extra costs payable directly to My Computer Guy (will quote first before going ahead)
Subject to availability
One voucher per machine
Allow up to 3 working days from drop off for repair, diagnosis/inspection to be done
Valid for PC or Apple laptop & desktop computers (not valid for tablets or phones)
If you really need convincing...
Remember how well your computer used to run before you got into all that trouble with that virus, that screen issue or whatever seems to make everything run so slowly?
Throwing your computer in the sea may feel like the right thing to do at this point, but aside from the environmental irresponsibility aspect, there is probably a better solution. In fact, there definitely is!
The team at My Computer Guy will check out your computer before setting to work in an effort to fix those niggly issues – and all for just $25!
These guys know what it's all about. You'll get friendly, helpful service and top tech advice. Just drop off your machine during working hours and allow up to three working days for My Computer Guy to check out what's what. If any parts are required, they will send you a quote before going a head.
Sounds good! I'll hold off on taking my PC for a swim. Hit Buy Now to save your computer, and the environment, thanks to My Computer Guy.