Four Kings / Five Stags
$25 for the Movie Meal Deal – 2 Movie Tickets + $20 Worth of Food & Drink from Four Kings or Five Stags (value $53)
- Fine Print
- What's better than dinner, drinks and a movie? Paying just $25 for $20 worth of food and drink at Four Kings or Five Stags, plus 2 adult/student/child movie tickets at the Courtenay Place cinema complex.
- Both Four Kings and Five Stags are located under the same roof - so choose from Wellington's most popular sports bar Four Kings or Wellington's new hunting style lodge Five Stags.
- The Courtenay Place cinema complex is just down the road.
- You don't need to do both activities on the same night - just pop into Four Kings or Five Stags during their opening hours to pick up both the tickets and your food voucher to use whenever works for you.
- Check out Four Kings on Facebook and their website.
- And check out Five Stags on Facebook and their website.
The Fine Print
1 voucher per 2 people.
Food cannot be redeemed after 9pm.
R18 to eat food in Four Kings or Five Stags (unless with legal guardian).
R18 for alcohol.
A maximum of 25% of voucher value can be spent on alcohol.
Dine-in only, no takeaways.
Movie tickets valid 7 nights.
You do not have to eat and see your movie on the same night.
Tickets must be picked up first during Four Kings or Five Stags opening hours.
Not valid for 3D or Titan XE movies.
Excludes $10 lunch & dinner items.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Not for use with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
It's date night and I want to come up with something really special to impress my number one squeeze. I've been racking my brain all day and come up with the following options:
1. Jelly wrestling and nose flute lessons.
2. Tax return bingo and fish carving.
3. Dinner and a movie.
Now, it's pretty early in the relationship so I haven't figured out their tastes yet. I think I'd better play it safe (but not boring). Dinner and a movie it is!
This treat is where it's at - just $25 for $20 worth of food at Four Kings or Five Stags, and 2 movie tickets at the Courtenay Place cinema complex. Now that makes for a pretty awesome night.
Don't worry, you don't need to do both activities in the same night - simply pop in to Four Kings or Five Stags during their opening hours to pick up both the tickets and a food voucher to use when it works for you over the redemption period. Movie tickets are valid 7 nights a week and both Four Kings and Five Stags are open 7 days a week, 12pm til late.
Five Stags is an urban pub and restaurant, themed as a classic Kiwi hunter's lodge. Their menu is classic Kiwi - earthy and hearty food. From bacon-wrapped venison meatballs to slow cooked pickled beef and sharing platters, they've got something for everyone. There are 14 beers on tap - specialties are Steinlager Pure and the Emerson’s range, including their limited releases that change regularly. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights.
If you know Wellington, then you know Four Kings. It's that great place right there on Courtenay Place to grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. with more than 40 plasma and LCD screens and private booths - its the perfect place to catch that footy game and soak up the unique atmosphere while you do.
Why not grab your movie vouchers from Four Kings then come back after your movie for 2 of their fantastic $10 desserts with your food and beverage voucher? Or check out their famous lunches, starting from $12 for a Sirloin steak, fish and chips or their amazing beef and cheese burger.
Along with an awesome selection of drinks, check out the Four Kings Grill. The menu has everything from old favourites chicken wings to the biggest char-grilled steaks in town. Bon appetit!
And of course, once you've filled your belly and got your fill of the atmosphere, it's time to head to the movies and soak up whatever's top on your must-watch list.
Best night out ever? We got this.