Sum Insured Associates
$287 for a Home Rebuild Cost Appraisal from Sum Insured Associates (Value $574)
- Fine Print
- Today’s deal was created so you can get peace of mind, without the financial headache
- Pay just $287 for a rebuild cost appraisal for your home from Sum Insured Associates (value $574)
- It’s now your responsibility as a homeowner to nominate the cost of rebuilding your home to your insurance company in the event of an earthquake, fire or other serious damage
- This offer ensures that the correct value is calculated for the cost of your rebuild- with demolition, contents removal, temporary rental costs, professional fees and more to consider, it’s all too easy to make a mistake!
- Includes comprehensive on-site assessment of your property
- Full report for insurance purposes
- An assessor will visit your property to measure and gather all relevant information. This information and other in-house data will be used to produce your Rebuild Cost Report
- Sum Insured Associates give you peace of mind with your home insurance
The Fine Print
Offer expires 8 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0277113080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid for all residential properties regardless of size or features
Available throughout all of North Island and the greater Christchurch and Dunedin regions
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Don't get caught out by changes to the home insurance game - get on the front foot and get your insurance appraisal sorted out - without the huge expense.
Sum Insured Associates are here to help. They're offering a complete home rebuild cost appraisal of your home. Insurance companies are making big changes to home insurance policies. As a homeowner, it is now your responsibility to nominate the cost of rebuilding your home.
You must be careful to accurately value the full construction cost including demolition, contents removal, temporary rental costs, landscaping, insulation, professional fees and building compliance costs. Plus, you also need to take into account inflation and GST.
As Gordon Harcourt from TVNZ's Fair Go states, "It is horribly easy to get horribly wrong."
Take advantage of this special offer for your peace of mind.