$29 for 6 Vibra-Train Sessions incl. Gym Access + 2 Anti-Cellulite Massages per Session from Vibra-Train Tauranga (Value $160)
- Fine Print
- Get things moving with this terrific treat from Vibra-Train Tauranga!
- $29 for 6 Vibra-Train Sessions incl. Gym Access + 2 Anti-Cellulite Massages
- The Vibra-Train can help to improve lymphatic drainage and bone density, and to mobilise fat cells to help with cellulite
- Spend just 10 minutes, 3 times a week for best results with the Vibra-train
- With this deal you'll also enjoy access to the gym during all six sessions, including the use of bikes, crosstrainer, weights & more!
- Valid for new or existing clients
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 27 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 021 238 9069 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid for 6 sessions over 4 weeks from first session: first class must be taken before expiry date
All sessions must be used by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
As philosopher OutKast once noted, "Shake it like a Polaroid picture." I mean, I don't actually know what that means but I think it's a fair assumption it's about vibration training. Also, OutKast are two people.
Vibra-Train Tauranga is here to help with six vibration training sessions, along with two anti-cellulite massage per session.
Introduce yourself to the wonderful world of vibration training, an exercise phenomenon. The platform vibrates between 40 - 50 times per second. For optimum results, do three workouts a week, with a rest day between each workout.
With this great offer from Vibra-Train Tauranga, you'll also get access to the gym during all six sessions, including the use of the treadmill, bikes, crosstrainer, weights, rowing machine and more.
Vibration training was originally researched as a treatment for osteoporosis, leading to discoveries of other benefits. The rapidly vibrating platform works using the body's own involuntary reflexes, forcing the muscles into activation at the same speed as the platform they are in contact with.
Shake it 'til you make it, all thanks to Vibra-Train Tauranga.