Tyre King - King's Auto Repair Ellerslie
$29 for Front Wheel Alignment & Balance, $69 for a Car Service or $89 for Both at Tyre King - King's Auto Repair Ellerslie (Value Up To $209)
- Fine Print
- Service Includes
- Keep your car on the straight and narrow with a little help from today’s top deal!
- Grab a Front wheel alignment & balance for the low price of just $29 (Value $79)
- Get a car service incl oil & filter change + 25pt check for just $69 (Value $139)
- Or snap up both for $89 (Value Up To $209)
- The experienced, professional and skilled team at Tyre King, Ellerslie can get your wonkymobile back on an even keel!
- Snap up a wheel alignment and the team will work to make sure your wheels are where they’re supposed to be so you can drive as safely as possible and your car is running at its best
- Give your vehicle some TLC with a service to make sure your car is road-worthy and in tip-top shape! Check out the 'Service Includes' tab above for more info
- Today’s straight-forward deal is too good to miss, so make sure you’re heading in the right direction and snap up yours today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 8 February, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 09 580 0083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote car model, registration, contact details and voucher code), present voucher on arrival
Wheel alignment option valid for front wheels aligned & balanced. Not valid for extremely low cars (enquire if unsure)
Car service option does not include European car models. Please confirm with Tyre King if unsure
$29-$69 surcharge applies for all European cars (or cars with cartridge filters, V6, V8, turbo-charged and diesel engines, payable directly to merchant)
Excludes commercial vehicles and 4x4's
Vehicle service includes 4.5L of engine oil and labour
For engines that are require more than 4.5 litres of engine oil, extra oil will be added on to total bill
Specialist oils will incur a surcharge
Includes standard oil filter replacement up to a value of $15 only
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Valid for passenger vehicles up to 3000kg (trucks excluded)
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 12pm
- Change engine oil (up to 4.5 litres)
- Change oil filter
- Check and fill brake fluid
- Check battery/fill battery fluid if necessary
- Check charging system
- Check diff/transaxle fluid level
- Check engine mount
- Check hand brake
- Check seat belt safety condition
- Check spark plugs (where accessible)
- Check wheel bearings (front and rear)
- Check wiper operation/condition
- Check/adjust head lights
- Check/adjust tyre pressure (front and rear)
- Check/fill transmission fluid, report if service needed
- Check/fill windscreen cleaning fluid
- Check/side indicator/reverse lights
- Inspect air filter (advise if replacement required)
- Inspect drive belt (excludes cam belt)
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect power steering fluid, report if flush needed
- Inspect suspension, steering and wheel bearings
- Inspect tyres (front and rear)
- Polish tyres
- Road test vehicle
- Visual check suspension
- Visual check for date cam belt
- Visual check inspect cv boots and joints
- Visual inspection on brake pads and rotors (front and rear)
- Visually inspect cooling system
If you really need convincing...
Those wheel wobbles are worth worrying about, so get them back in winning order with today’s deal!
If you’ve had an unplanned meeting with the kerb, hit a bump or pothole, or haven’t had your alignment checked for some time, your wheels can go out of alignment. That can make handling the steering wheel harder plus cause irregular wear to your tyres and lower fuel efficiency - which all ends up costing you money! Looks like it's time for a wheel alignment from Tyre King - King's Auto Repair.
Just like you go to the doctor for a check-up, your car also needs regular servicing to make sure everything's going as it should be. Snap up a car service, including oil and filter change and get your car back in tip-top shape. Check out the 'Service Includes' tab for more info as to what's included.
The experienced team at Tyre King - King’s Auto Repair can help you out whether you're after a wheel alignment, car service or both! Their equipped garage and experienced team have all the tools and know-how to get the job done right.
The welcoming garage is conveniently located in Ellerslie - simply call or email the team to book your car in.