Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
$29 for One Session of Salt Cave Halotherapy, or $57 for Two Sessions from Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre (Value Up To $120)
- Fine Print
- Rest, relax and breathe amongst the salty surrounds of today’s deal!
- Pay just $29 for one session of salt cave halotherapy (value $60)
- Or $57 for two sessions of salt cave halotherapy (value $120)
- Session includes a 5-15 min consultation and 45 mins in the salt cave
- Halotherapy is a form of natural therapy that dates back more than 200 years
- Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has its own halogenerator that grinds salt into small particles and blows the aerosol into the salt rooms
- All salt in the Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has been retrieved from organic Himalayan salt caves
- The salt room is filtered and purified between each session, so there is gap of 15 minutes between each session. The room temperature (15-30 degrees Celsius) and humidity (30-70%) is maintained
- The welcoming centre is located in Windsor Park
- Check out their Facebook page
- Make your booking today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 12 February, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 6 for you & 6 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (online at: http://saltcavenz.co.nz/book-appointmentclass/ & quote voucher code)
Same day (of appointment) cancellation or no-show voids voucher. $18 re-booking fee applies per person
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Please arrive 5 mins before session time
Session includes 5-15 min consultation and 45 mins in the Salt Cave
Open 7 days Mondays - Sundays 10AM - 7PM including public holidays
Maximum clients per session is 6 (six)
Can be single with other client during session or group session with your own group
Please wear something that is comfortable
The salt air will not harm your clothing, nor will it leave a noticeable residue
Protective outerwear like head cap & shoes cover is available and will be provided, need to wear before you enter Salt Cave
We request that you avoid wearing scented body lotion or perfume before or during the therapy, as some clients may have allergies
We also request that you are mindful of others in the therapy room and always cover your mouth and nose if coughing or sneezing
Please avoid being very loud and please do not bring your mobile phones in the therapy room
The mobile phones should be placed on silent mode in your bags if you wish
We don't have locker system, you will be responsible for your valuable belongings & should organise accordingly
No eating or drinking is allowed inside the therapy room
We do provide standard music for you, but you are welcome to bring own music system with ear plugs for your own personal use
Results may vary
Pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors first. It is neither a medical treatment nor a replacement for medical care
Not suitable for people with the conditions listed here: http://saltcavenz.co.nz/our-services/salt-cave-halotherapy/=
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is where Windsor Park locals go to relax, recharge and rejuvenate. After intensive research and installation, the team have managed to design one of the first ever man made salt caves in New Zealand.
The founder has 14+ years’ experience in clinical and allied medicine and has worked in different parts of world. Having moved to NZ in 2012, he wants to bring halotherapy to you.
The team at the Salt Cave uses CE, FDA, MSDS, SGS approved devices registered at Medsafe New Zealand. The Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre provides customers with a wide range of services under the one roof such as Salt Cave Halotherapy, Cosmetic Teeth Whitening, Vibrosaun Therapy, Massage Beauty & Spa Therapy, Counselling/Coaching and Healthy Me/Nutrition Services and soon Yoga & Meditation Classes and Colonic Therapy.