Param's Beauty Bar
$169 for 3 or $299 for 6 Cavi Lipo Sessions from Param's Beauty Bar (value up to $774)
- Fine Print
- The perfect treat for getting smoother-looking skin all year round!
- $169 for 3 sessions (value $387)
- $329 for 6 sessions (value $774)
- Non Surgical Cavi Lipo is non-invasive, painless treatment with no downtime designed to help support the appearance of smooth, natural-looking skin.
- Includes consultation prior to commencing your treatments.
- Each 45 minute session directly targets specific areas, such as your waist, thighs, hips, buttocks, back & arms.
- Enjoy the comfort of qualified therapist Param's new salon, located within Pure Hair & Beauty, Rangiora.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 6/08/2016
Booking essential, subject to availability
Max 1 voucher per person - multi sessions are not transferable
24 cancellation policy applies or voucher void
1 treatment area per session
Not suitable if you are pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, have liver or kidney disease, a pacemaker or metal plates, or are under 17 years of age
Treat Me recommends you consult a doctor or a medical practitioner to find out if this treatment is safe for you to use
Individual results may vary
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
Life's full of little ups and downs, isn't it? The path to happiness may be a bit bumpy – but fortunately, my thighs don't have to be, thanks to this treat from Param's Beauty Bar.
Designed to help support the appearance of smooth, natural-looking skin, Cavi-Lipo uses a beam of ultrasound to target a specific area within the fat layer. This beam is designed to mobilise fat cells and may help reduce the appearance of cellulite. It's non-invasive and pain-free, meaning there's no downtime – a simple "walk-in, walk out" treatment that's great way to get beauty on the go.
Each session can target areas such as your waist, thighs, hips, buttocks, back and arms. A treatment lasts 30 minutes but continues to work for 72 hours, so a minimum of 4 days between sessions is recommended. The frequency of treatments will vary depending on your age, lifestyle and desired results.
Immediately after the treatment you should take a brisk walk or participate in some form of exercise. To gain the maximum effect of the treatment you should also drink 1.5 litres of water before and after the treatment and keep the water intake up for at least 72 hours to help your body to manage these mobilised fat cells. Exercise during the next few days will also help with circulation and make a difference to your treatment results.
Ready to take on life's bumps and lumps? Click Buy Now and give Param's Beauty Bar a call!