From $29 for In Home Pet Care Visits (3, 6, or 10 Visits) or $9.50 for Caged Animal Boarding from Creature Comforts (value up to $195)
- Fine Print
- Do you need someone to look after your pets while you're away? Creature Comforts are here with these great options:
- $29 for 3 in-home pet care visits (value $60)
- $59 for 6 in-home pet care visits (value $120)
- $99 for 10 in-home pet care visits (value $195)
- Do you have rabbits, rats, guinea pigs or reptiles? It's just $9.50 for 1 day of boarding for caged animals (value $19)
- Creature Comforts pride themselves on the highest standard of professional, personalised service. In business since 2002, you know you're in good hands.
- Staff are fully qualified/ highly experienced vet nurses or animal care attendants and have been thoroughly screen and police vetted.
- This voucher is available for the next 5 months, including both the July and October school holidays.
- See what people are saying about Creature Comforts with these great testimonials.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1/11/2016
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability
Each in home visit offer includes a free initial meet and greet at your home before you leave. Please allow two weeks to book these, urgent requests can be arranged but may incur a $10 surcharge directly paid to Creature Comforts
Please call or text 027 323 1962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your area & dates if you are unsure, before purchase
Food must be provided by the customer
Not valid for existing bookings
Service areas: Lower Hutt - Avalon to Petone. Wellington city and suburbs - Tawa to Hataitai and all in suburbs in between.
Also available in Wainuiomata, Whitby and Upper Hutt for an additional one off $10 charge, paid directly to Creature Comforts.
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
If you really need convincing...
I just had a difficult conversation with Penny the Poodle. She's quite upset that she can't come to Fiji with me. (I'm quite upset she can't come to Fiji with me - but she refuses to wear a sunhat).
Heading on holiday? Need someone to keep an eye on your pets? Creatures Comforts are here for you. They're offering terrific options on in home visits for your beloved pets while you're away. Their standard in home visits include cleaning and refreshing your animals food and water, administering any medications, litter tray clearing, poop scooping, clearing your mail, grooming, play time and lots of pats and cuddles. Your home gets a “lived in” appearance, receives a daily watchful presence and any issues that arise while you’re away can be dealt with immediately and professionally.
If you've got small caged animals, why not use their boarding service? For just $9.50 a day, your small caged pet (rabbits, rats, guinea pigs and reptiles) can be looked after at the home Creature Comforts.
Their staff are highly qualified and experienced professionals who will provide you with personalised service to cater to the individual needs of you and your pets. They cater to all feathered, furry and scaly pets, with no one too big or too small. All Creature Comforts NZ staff are fully screened and police vetted, so you know you're in good hands.