- Fine Print
- About Cafe Prague
- Experience the delights of fine Czech cusine with this great treat from Cafe Prague, one of Christchurch's newest dining experiences.
- Snap up 2 dinner mains at Cafe Prague for only $32 (value $64).
- Enjoy the cosy ambiance of this recently refurbished establishment and be transported to the historical trading capital of Europe in the heart of Addington.
- Valid Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 5pm - 9pm.
- Choose from a wonderful range of heartwarming traditional fare. Take a look at the range of mains on their mouthwatering menu.
- Don't to forget to like and share their page on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 9/04/2016
Valid for bookings from Thursday Feb 25
Valid Mon, Thurs, Fri & Sat from 5pm to 9pm
Bookings essential and subject to availability
Not valid Public Holidays ie Easter Weekend
Cafe Pragues reserves the right of refusal if booking has not made
1 voucher between 2 people
Max 2 vouchers per booking/table
Valid for 2 Dinner Mains only and items cannot be exchanged for any other menu items ie. not valid for entrees, desserts or beverages
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
At the heart of Europe lies Prague, the capital city of Czech Republic and the historical trading capital of Europe. Through this, Czech cuisine has soaked the influences of surrounding countries, north, south, east and west. Now, Cafe Prague aims to bring you the melting pot of Europe to Christchurch through serving classic dishes inspired by Czech cuisine. They are proud to use high quality locally sourced Kiwi produce and creating something spectacular, Bohemian style for your satisfaction.
If you really need convincing...
When it comes to eating, Praguetice makes perfect, and Czeching you've tried every kind of cuisine is the key to contentedness. If Europeing for a magnificent meal, this is it!
Gather a food loving friend and head to Cafe Prague for a new dining experience with any two dinner mains for just $32 (value up to $64).
Why not try Bohemian Roast Pork or Roast Duck with braised cabbage and dumplings? Or treat yourself to Chicken Fairy Skewers with gratin potato, rusty capsicum sauce and watercress salad. Or try a hearty Beef Goulash served with dumplings.
Cafe Prague is fully licensed with a quality beverage menu if you would like to enjoy a drink with your meal. There is also a range of entrees and desserts if you'd like to make your experience a fully fledged feast.
Czech them out!