$33 for Any 2 Lunch Mains or $49 for Set Menu of Lunch Mains and Dessert for 2 People from Dux Dine (Value Up To $98) Available Mon - Thurs
- Fine Print
- Hankering for the ultimate lunch experience? Enjoy the unbeaten hospitality of this iconic Christchurch restaurant with these great offers from Dux Dine
- Choose from:
- $33 for Any Two Lunch Mains
- $49 for Set Menu Mains and Desserts for Two People
- Grab some friends and enjoy the ambience of this gorgeous villa centrally located in Riccarton, or dine alfresco in the beautiful outdoor garden setting and catch the winter rays
- Choose from delicious lunch mains including Huevos Rancheros, Fish of the Day and Pizza
- Or go for a two course set menu with incredible options including Baked Lime and Coriander Crusted Fish, Spanakopita, Citrus Tart and Quinoa Pudding
- This voucher is valid to use for lunch, Monday - Thursday
- Winner of four Christchurch Hospitality Awards 2014/2015
- Online bookings essential
The Fine Print
Offer expires on Wednesday 9 November, 2016
Booking essential via website http://duxdine.co.nz/treatme
Valid at Dux Dine, Riccarton only
Dux Dine reserves the right of refusal if not booked. Booking subject to availability on the day and time requested; no guarantee of availability can be made on any specific day or time
Strictly valid only for the days, times and options as described on your voucher
Not valid on public holidays or graduation days
Excludes sides, beverages and daily specials
Max 2 vouchers per table/booking
Face value available until Thursday 1 December, 2016
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
You've dined in food courts. You've dined in parks. You've dined sheepishly hunched over your rubbish bin. But today's the day you dine in style - all thanks to this extensively reworked turn-of-the-century villa packed with a variety of enjoyable spaces.
Dux Dine suits all your needs, whether you're after an intimate candlelit dinner for two, a large group celebration at one of the huge Kauri tables, grabbing a morning coffee at the breakfast bar, enjoying a drink in the Lounge room, meeting friends for lunch in the sun drenched verandah or enjoying a platter in the sheltered verdant courtyard.
Their menus reflect a desire to serve customers meals that nourish, sustain, and excite. They have strong relationships forged over the years with local suppliers, growers and artisan producers. All working together to provide food that enriches our bodies and minds.
Their seafood is of the highest quality, caught locally in the cold waters off the coast of the South Island with an ever-changing variety of species delivered daily to the kitchen door. Favourite staples are groper, gurnard, crayfish, tarakihi, complemented with seasonally available species such as scallops, oysters and whitebait.
The vegetarian dishes reflect the very best of what is seasonally available, some of which is grown in their own organic garden.
Beers and wines are carefully selected to represent the best of New Zealand's bountiful offerings. They batch brew their own award-winning beers to exacting standards. On offer are the famous Dux Lager, Nor'wester lager, Ginger Tom, Blue Duck, and seasonal varieties. These are complemented by other predominantly NZ made beers and wines.
The original homeliness of the villa has been maintained, full of many fun and quirky elements to be discovered and revealed over subsequent visits. Come and enjoy their famous Dux hospitality and discover your favourite place to be.