$339 for a Open Water Dive Course for 1 Person, or $649 for 2 People from Kiwi Divers (Value Up To $1100)
- Fine Print
- Like chocolate bars and treasure chests, most things in life save the exciting bits for under the surface. Discover another wonderful world underneath with today’s watery deal!
- See all the wonders that are hiding underwater starting with a dive course from Kiwi Divers
- $339 for an open water dive course for 1 person (value $550)
- $649 for an open water dive course for 2 people (value $1100)
- During the course you’ll be able to use Kiwi Diver’s quality branded gear including wetsuits, cylinders, BCD, weights and regulators with computers (Mask, snorkel, boots and scuba fins are not included. These are available for hire or purchase)
- Kiwi Diver is NZ Adventure Activity Operator licensed
- Course involves online home study academics, practical pool training and 4 practical open water dives
- Receive an internationally recognised Open Water dive certification upon finishing the course
- Kiwi Divers’ instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience
The Fine Print
Offer expires 31 December, 2016
Bookings must be made by 30 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability, For times & course dates see Openwater Course Schedule (scroll down to "Openwater Diver" section) to book ph 09 426 9834 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code.
Please book as soon as possible to get your preferred dates (weekends will fill fast)
2 Person option must be completed at the same time
Max group size 8 people
Upon booking at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date each participant must go to Kiwi Divers to complete an enrollment form and collect study material
Minimum age 15 years
Course involves online home study academics, practical pool training and practical open water training (each portion must be completed for certification)
Kiwi Divers standard terms & conditions apply
A Dive medical form must be completed (supplied by Kiwi Divers viewable here http://kiwiscubadivers.co.nz/images/medical.pdf - if you answer yes to any of these you must get medical clearance from a doctor)
Must be able to swim 200m without stopping and tread water for 10 min in water too deep to stand up
Use of Wetsuit, cylinders, BCD, weights & regulators with computers is supplied
Mask, snorkel, boots and scuba fins are not included. These are available for hire or purchase (see Kiwi Divers specials in store) if you do not have your own that is suitable for Scuba diving
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
If you really need convincing...
If the secrets under the waters surface are intriguing you to no end, find out how to discover the underwater world with todays deal!
Learn the skills you require for open water diving with a handy course from Kiwi Scuba Divers. Scuba diving is a fun and fascinating way to see the wonders happening underwater, and this course is aimed to help you do it safely. At the end of it, youll be able to enjoy the diving environment as a trained and safe diver.
The course is divided into 3 segments:
Kiwi Divers runs the following types of courses:
a) Evening Courses - you do your theory and pool sessions over 4 evenings (from 6:30pm to 9:30pm normally) and your open water dives over one weekend.
b) Weekend Courses - you do your entire course of two consecutive weekends.
c) Weekday Courses - you do a 3 day block course during the day over consecutive days.
The experienced instructors will work alongside you to ensure you understand all the diving skills and safety measures required. The classes are also kept small (usually 4-8 students) to ensure you receive all the learning you need.
Start your diving journey with todays exciting offer! Grab your voucher today!